Mercedes Owners Thread

therock

10 minutes ago, fesa7044 said:

Why shake head?

why nice car?

dis is NO fb,Whassap chanel

monosyllable comment have no place in forum!

Juzz say yr piece.......

Buy what you like and enjoy it lah

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2

20 minutes ago, fesa7044 said:

sarcasm ,not gonna bring u anywhere?

Do contribute as what u noe...

Good,

No good 

Pathetic 

on the new kids on the block ,the C160.

Don't dis me. 

Or I'll kick dat ass. 😂

3 minutes ago, Throttle2 said:

Buy what you like and enjoy it lah

"Dis" fella you're replying to maybe a bit "special".

8 minutes ago, Turboflat4 said:

Oh really? How so? We are all special..... hee hee

ps.  Anyone who spells just as juzz.....*roll eyes* 😂

Edited by Throttle2
  • Haha! 1

Internal Moderator
44 minutes ago, fesa7044 said:

sarcasm ,not gonna bring u anywhere?

Do contribute as what u noe...

Good,

No good 

Pathetic 

on the new kids on the block ,the C160.

18 minutes ago, Throttle2 said:

Oh really? How so? We are all special..... hee hee

ps.  Anyone who spells just as juzz.....*roll eyes* 😂

Unique Fork.jpg

• Haha! 1

1 hour ago, kobayashiGT said:

I had watched this video and other videos produced by sgcarmart.  Apparently, the C Class' rear seats is very lacking with regards to thigh support and yet he still said that its perfect for 2 people sitting at the back.  I think both these chaps have only good things to say about everything.  0-100kmh in 10.3sec also felt okay by their standard.   I do agree the front 2 seats of the C class is feels very luxurious.

I don't see a good reason to buy C160.  Additional 5K for the C180, I close 2 eyes also will do it, at most eat instant noodle for 6 months...lol...

• Praise 1

Internal Moderator
17 minutes ago, Fat_slayer said:

I had watched this video and other videos produced by sgcarmart.  Apparently, the C Class' rear seats is very lacking with regards to thigh support and yet he still said that its perfect for 2 people sitting at the back.  I think both these chaps have only good things to say about everything.  0-100kmh in 10.3sec also felt okay by their standard.   I do agree the front 2 seats of the C class is feels very luxurious.

I don't see a good reason to buy C160.  Additional 5K for the C180, I close 2 eyes also will do it, at most eat instant noodle for 6 months...lol...

well said. I will feedback to the team! 🙂

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 2

3 hours ago, Turboflat4 said:

Why worry?

special or no special.........

juzz comment what’s relevant to topic.

no shake ,no kick 

if u have nuthing to said or contribute to subject.

Plse do some shake kick or.............kick shake!

5 minutes ago, fesa7044 said:

Why worry?

special or no special.........

juzz comment what’s relevant to topic.

no shake ,no kick 

if u have nuthing to said or contribute to subject.

Plse do some shake kick or.............kick shake!

😂

• Haha! 1

2 hours ago, Fat_slayer said:

All dis is veri subjective .

A car review as it stands ,is juzz a review.

if u are coughing out the hard moolah,u gotta test it yrself.

we should appreciate them for checking it out for us.

its veri easy to hyper critical on social media & I normally dun gets into dat.

NEW car is not my thing,it juzz depreciate too much & nvr like instant noodle.

I still dun fathom why locals loves buying new,u move around pre own dealer & u see gems @ a fraction of its cost.

But of coarse there’s method to all dis madness .

If u willing of course.

• Praise 3

35 minutes ago, fesa7044 said:

I still dun fathom why locals loves buying new,u move around pre own dealer & u see gems @ a fraction of its cost.

If u willing of course.

I have similar thinking, likewise used car has loads of hidden gem,sometimes 2/3 owners better still, need to explain much since most parts, worn-out has been replaced and rectify, I just sent to my w/s and have a 2nd opinion how much i need to spent during the first 6 months. .   . Last but not least i made my own call and opinion to proceed with the car i aim for, less stress for me as I set aside next 6 months stress-free on maintenance cost. 

In my view, the preview writer are influencer more to market certain niche models as AD has a target & company need to match next month Sale projection , having said that, some car models simply can sell by itself w/o advertising budget.

6 hours ago, fesa7044 said:

If u willing of course.

I was not criticising the reviewers but felt that the price point should be put into perspective when reviewing the car. Who would think it’s ok to pay $170k+ for a car that requires 10s to reach 100kmh in this era, notwithstanding the luxurious feeling in the front seats. As someone rightly point out, they seems more like influencer than reviewer.  

New car vs old car. This kind of argument is forever ongoing and meaningless. Your meat is my poison, my meat Is your poison. Buy what u can afford. 

• Praise 1

I think this is psychological game from CnC, generally for C Class surprisingly the lowest model has the thickest profit for CnC in percentage. Got experience also buying W204, pushed to take C180 when I was aiming C200 then settled for C180 After tempted by over Trade discount Service credit.......Only years later realized that every C180 sold they made more money and Maybe SE got better commission too. Just my opinion only.

• Praise 1

Old or new, CLA or C160, buy a car within your means.

If forking out an additional $5K is an arm and a leg, then perhaps it isn’t the right time to join this MB owner thread.

Just buy a car that you can comfortably afford and enjoy it. No need to tune an MB. If want more power, get a Kia Stinger with 244bhp under it’s bonnet. And you still go to CnC for servicing. Very atas.

Come onto this thread to ask or give advice, be prepared for some serious straight talking response. Can’t take the heat? Then get out of the kitchen.

okie back to my CB mode.

Edited by Chickenfarm
  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 6

1 minute ago, Chickenfarm said:

Old or new, CLA or C160, buy a car within your means.

If forking out an additional $5K is an arm and a leg, then perhaps it isn’t the right time to join this MB owner thread.

Just buy a car that you can comfortably afford and enjoy it. No need to tune an MB. If want more power, get a Kia Stinger with 244bhp under it’s bonnet. And you still go to CnC for servicing. Very atas.

Come onto this thread to ask or give advice, be prepared for some serious straight talking response. Can’t take the heat? Then get out of the kitchen.

okie back to my CB mode.

Welcome back! 😂

• Haha! 1

Supercharged
On 4/16/2020 at 11:30 AM, Fat_slayer said:

I had watched this video and other videos produced by sgcarmart.  Apparently, the C Class' rear seats is very lacking with regards to thigh support and yet he still said that its perfect for 2 people sitting at the back. 

Sat in back of colleague C180 before,  One of the more uncomfortable backseat rides, as what you said the cushion is designed very short (to create visual effect of lots of leg room) and most of my leg (I am 1.7m) is not on the cushion.

Ironically I recall the 3 series (previous gen) was extremely roomy and fairly comfortable back seat.

• Praise 1

6 minutes ago, t0y0ta said:

Sat in back of colleague C180 before,  One of the more uncomfortable backseat rides, as what you said the cushion is designed very short (to create visual effect of lots of leg room) and most of my leg (I am 1.7m) is not on the cushion.

Ironically I recall the 3 series (previous gen) was extremely roomy and fairly comfortable back seat.

Thats why sometimes u see a car legroom look roomy but need to see the seat depth as well

like alphard 8 seater look roomy but my thigh has no support

↡ Advertisement