Mercedes Owners Thread

therock

Where is a good shop to get both the auxillary battery and main battery replaced on my W212 FL? For main, it is for EFG (auto start/stop).

However, as the first thing I do when starting car is to disable the start/stop, do I still need to get an EFG battery as replacement? 

Approximate pricing too if you happen to know. 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Internal Moderator
5 minutes ago, serenade said:

Where is a good shop to get both the auxillary battery and main battery replaced on my W212 FL? For main, it is for EFG (auto start/stop).

However, as the first thing I do when starting car is to disable the start/stop, do I still need to get an EFG battery as replacement? 

I will still recommend to go to Chip soon. Since you are getting your car fix, might as well get it fix one shot?

24 minutes ago, serenade said:

Get battery state of charge checked before decide

38 minutes ago, serenade said:

Bro

i called this chap and he cane to my place 

good prices 

you can ask him for the price for your model

+65 8166 4455 Clement

• Praise 1

7 minutes ago, Innocuous said:

I would appreciate if someone can tell me C180 , June 2019 car , is it a 1.5 or 1.6 litre 

Also the center piece iPad is it touch screen function ? 

1.6L

Not touch screen.

Looking at resale W205.. radiator cap abit white stiff around and water stain.. this car suppose to be 10 mth old. Any potential issue?

(edited)

I think it's fine if it's a freebie..

If you took the loan package, there's no harm in it.

I began polishing my car after the second year..

Edited by therock
  • Praise 1

Looking at resale W205.. radiator cap abit white stiff around and water stain.. this car suppose to be 10 mth old. Any potential issue?

↡ Advertisement