Mercedes Owners Thread

therock

1 hour ago, BobbyTan_74287 said:

Command Online in SG is S$10,200 extra. Nobody ever complain in SG and so not sure this will happen in SG.

That is insane amount of money.

(edited)

New today:

At Cycle & Carriage, we strive to give you the best we can. From 31 August 2020, all Mercedes-Benz passenger cars registered with Cycle & Carriage are now eligible to enjoy a 10-Year Engine Warranty, for up to 10 years or a maximum mileage of 150,000 km (whichever comes first).

This is a new initiative by Cycle & Carriage to safeguard the interest of our Mercedes-Benz owners by extending the coverage on your engine beyond the 3-Year Manufacturer’s Warranty. Only Mercedes-Benz vehicles registered and serviced with Cycle & Carriage are eligible for this warranty.

Continue to enjoy smoother journeys with our certified technicians using only Genuine Parts to provide your Mercedes-Benz with the care and attention it deserves.

https://mymb.sg/enginewarranty/10-YearEngineWarrantyT&Cs.pdf

Edited by therock

On 8/31/2020 at 3:13 PM, BobbyTan_74287 said:

Yes, I really love Apple Carplay and Android Auto. Very convenience and GPS always updated. 

Not talking about Mercedes but how does apple carplay and android auto work?

Let's say I plug my phone into the HU.  And I want to use google maps.  Do I use google maps on my phone and the screen appears on the HU or do I click google maps on the HU and it uses the data from my phone to show the gps?

12 hours ago, Philipkee said:

Let's say I plug my phone into the HU.  And I want to use google maps.  Do I use google maps on my phone and the screen appears on the HU or do I click google maps on the HU and it uses the data from my phone to show the gps?

First of all, your Mercedes must have Smart Phone Integration activated. 

Apple CarPlay is built in to your phone as long as you have the supported model and iOS. Android Auto can be downloaded from Play Store. Android 10 and above comes built-in. 

Just plug your phone into the corresponding USB port in your car, and the interface will run on the HU. Both support Google Maps on top of Apple Maps (for Car Play) on the HU itself. You navigate from the HU, send/read messages, calls, media, many more functions. It runs data from your photo and you get live traffic conditions. 

Cheers!

• Praise 2

19 hours ago, Philipkee said:

Chio anyone in MCF that has Android Auto for coffee

Try it out in real life.

• Shocked 1

Just bought a new C200 Coupe. Lost in the myriad of functions and technology in the car. Collecting car on Friday. Any tips for a new noob Merc owner? Thanks! 

On 9/2/2020 at 11:09 PM, MapleBiz said:

Just bought a new C200 Coupe. Lost in the myriad of functions and technology in the car. Collecting car on Friday. Any tips for a new noob Merc owner? Thanks! 

Congrats and enjoy the car. Just remember there is no need to release hand brake. Just step on accelerator and the car move.

• Praise 1

On 9/1/2020 at 9:54 PM, Philipkee said:

My Merc got no touch screen. So I choose my waze GPS application in the HU and using the nob and then type the address in my iphone. I prefer waze then google map. Yes, the data is from our phone GPS.

• Praise 1

On 9/2/2020 at 11:09 PM, MapleBiz said:

Ooh, so exciting. What colour did you get. I love how the  c coupe looks. Enjoy your new car!

10 minutes ago, BMWX5 said:

Ooh, so exciting. What colour did you get. I love how the  c coupe looks. Enjoy your new car!

Thank you! I gotten the designo matt grey color. 

9 hours ago, Hamburger said:

On android car play, App Waze. 

Mine freezed upon activation and only Google map useable.

I had been using Waze on Apple Carplay and Andriod Auto for 1 and 1/2 year and got problem in using Waze. Not sure why you have got the problem. My wife and I used Iphone while my children use Samsung phone.

↡ Advertisement