Mercedes Owners Thread

therock

Any thoughts on air suspension on GLC or GLE? Is it worth the upgrade? How much smoother will the ride be? Also, what's the maintenance cost on them like? Heard need to change after 5 years and it costs 1K per suspension? Pls advise thanks.

↡ Advertisement

Air suspension is shiok when they are working. But they won't last, maybe 80k km they will conk out. You can get non branded replacement for as cheap as 300, 400 each from Aliexpress etc. Good for 1, 2 year of service.   Replacement is quite straight forward. Outside WS can do.

If you go back to tor Kor, I think no 8k, 10k no talk. 

• Shocked 1

Twincharged
1 hour ago, midnightclub2 said:

Any thoughts on air suspension on GLC or GLE? Is it worth the upgrade? How much smoother will the ride be? Also, what's the maintenance cost on them like? Heard need to change after 5 years and it costs 1K per suspension? Pls advise thanks.

1-2k each.

I just saw a GLA in a color that looks exactly like Soul Red from Mazda... I wonder if it's a custom job...

@Cwong2910 35 and 43 are still machine line built. Apart for some little extras,  for those who are hardcore AMG enthusiasts, and wants to have a true blue AMG engine single-handed by one pax, they will go for 45 and 63. 

Does anyone know a good paint / dent repair place in the Alex / B Merah area? 

Or West Coast? 

Scratched the side of my car.. if it's not too ex, I may paint the entire car... thanks bros...

Just FYI if you're changing the Silver Varta battery outside..

There was an overstock so some existing batteries are coming to a year old, do check with your vendor as to how old is the battery... 

Some cars also have an aux battery to change. The position will depend on your car.. 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1