The New Sprint Booster V3

Wish69

Hi guys, have anyone install the Sprint Booster V3?

There are few new features like Pedal lock mode and Valet mode.

I have place an order and the stock coming in mid October for pre-programme for Wish.

Pls share. [smash]

post-169330-0-47816200-1475205573_thumb.png

↡ Advertisement

how much you pay for it?

basically, this thing works like a e-throttle controller, a device that intercepts the signal between the accelerator pedal and the engine management on a fly by wire throttle.

making your car's throttle respond faster to your foot.

Hi guys, have anyone install the Sprint Booster V3?

There are few new features like Pedal lock mode and Valet mode.

I have place an order and the stock coming in mid October for pre-programme for Wish.

Pls share. [smash]

I had the old version on my Honda CRV 2.4L in 2007..... verdict snake oil to me

• Praise 1

It's just signal amplifier to cut short the respond time when you step on the gas pedal and the engine reacts. Unless your car's gas pedal response is very laggy or doesn't react to your foot's input dan you install. It doesn't enhance the engine's performance. So if your gas pedal doesn't give you any laggy feel installing one will be pointless. $350 you might as well use it to replace your spark plugs and do an oil change.

• Praise 1

how much you pay for it?

basically, this thing works like a e-throttle controller, a device that intercepts the signal between the accelerator pedal and the engine management on a fly by wire throttle.

making your car's throttle respond faster to your foot.

But which is better? E- throttle?

It's just signal amplifier to cut short the respond time when you step on the gas pedal and the engine reacts. Unless your car's gas pedal response is very laggy or doesn't react to your foot's input dan you install. It doesn't enhance the engine's performance. So if your gas pedal doesn't give you any laggy feel installing one will be pointless. $350 you might as well use it to replace your spark plugs and do an oil change.

But most importantly is still maintaining your car servicing regularly. Adding all this. Never service your car will also make it lagging...

I have installed the sprint booster V3 onto my car, however this doesn't make the car any faster but rather alter the throttle response of the vehicle, basically tricking the cars computer to think that you are inputting more throttle than you actually are. I would say it is worth the money to feel like you are driving more aggressively! Hope this helps :)

Detailworks  

• Praise 1

I have installed the sprint booster V3 onto my car, however this doesn't make the car any faster but rather alter the throttle response of the vehicle, basically tricking the cars computer to think that you are inputting more throttle than you actually are. I would say it is worth the money to feel like you are driving more aggressively! Hope this helps :)

Detailworks  

Yup bro, that is the purpose of sprint booster. I have installed Rs chip on my ride and intending to add sprint booster and see how they can perform together.

May I know where you did the installation and what is the latest price now?

Cheers.

can it be used on RN6? MPV?

cheers

Yup bro, that is the purpose of sprint booster. I have installed Rs chip on my ride and intending to add sprint booster and see how they can perform together.

May I know where you did the installation and what is the latest price now?

Cheers.

can it be used on RN6? MPV?

cheers

I installed on Toyota Wish also an MPV.

You can select your car brand follow by model in RsChip apps and upload the data to the chip.

Cheers.

↡ Advertisement