Honda CRV -facelift with 1.5 turbo

Carbon82

I have been following the reviews of CRV on YouTube. Taiwan, China, Aussie, western reviews and even Malaysia reviews. I like it. I also like the interior and the matt wooden trim. Most reviews have been positive because of all the active safety system available to Honda Sensing. So far I only see Aussie having the 7 seater model and now Singapore. I would really consider the 5 seater if it is priced at the right level plus Honda sensing.

Not the full Honda Sensing is in S'pore.

For the 7-seaters, there's one interesting feature, Honda Lane Watch. When driver signals left, the camera on the passenger-side mirror will turn on and display live video on the touch-screen.

Edited by Winterapple
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

@Spring.

My friend just bought the diesel BMW 2 series active tourer for 135k+ 2 weeks ago. At that price, i think all the jap 5 seaters SUVs can jiak sai [laugh]

Bm offered me the same price but i settled for fxt...so still got some hope for jap suv...
  • Praise 2

Bm offered me the same price but i settled for fxt...so still got some hope for jap suv...

Good for you. Not everybody thirst for the badge. When I was in the US, I bought a top of the range Honda SUV which costs the same as GLC300.
  • Praise 2

What so special about a honda badge?

Almost cant't find one on Germany road.

I am seeing more Kia there

It's because Honda isn't popular in Europe, they are struggling there.

• Praise 1

Not the full Honda Sensing is in S'pore.

For the 7-seaters, there's one interesting feature, Honda Lane Watch. When driver signals left, the camera on the passenger-side mirror will turn on and display live video on the touch-screen.

This is already a feature in current honda accord and oddessy. Not part of the honda sensing in my humble view. Honda sensing is explain in greater detail here https://automobiles.honda.com/sensing

Such as lane departure warning, adaptive cruise control , cross traffic monitoring and more..

• Praise 1

Went to see the CR-V with a friend. The features of the 5 seater is a joke. It still need a car key to insert into the ignition and start the engine...wah lau.

Paying $150K for such low spec car.

If die die must get the CR-V, paying extra $10K for the 7 seater is definitely worth it.

post-1829-0-78263300-1503225506_thumb.png

Edited by Fcw75
  • Praise 2

Went to see the CR-V with a friend. The features of the 5 seater is a joke. It still need a car key to insert into the ignition and start the engine...wah lau.

If die die must get the CR-V, paying extra $10K for the 7 seater is definitely worth it.

IMG_8122.JPG

Piang...so basic. Got a/c or not?
  • Praise 1

Looks like Honda didn't learn from the Vezel debacle..

I await the inevitable price adjustments..

Yes, just never learn from the Vezel/HR-V case.

Hahaha, got rear aircon too. Behind got 2 USB ports somemore.

But have to say it's really spacious inside, slightly better than the Harrier Turbo and much much better than the CX-5.

We checked out all 3.

• Praise 1

Hahaha hahaha

Yes, just never learn from the Vezel/HR-V case.

Hahaha, got rear aircon too. Behind got 2 USB ports somemore.

But have to say it's really spacious inside, slightly better than the Harrier Turbo and much much better than the CX-5.

We checked out all 3.

Crv is cavernous. Probably the leader among all Jap and European equivalent suv

IMG_8122.JPG

Wtf

This is already a feature in current honda accord and oddessy. Not part of the honda sensing in my humble view. Honda sensing is explain in greater detail here https://automobiles.honda.com/sensing

Such as lane departure warning, adaptive cruise control , cross traffic monitoring and more..

Lane watch is useful mostly on the express ways. Is it in odyssey? They used to only have the blind spot monitor indicators on both wing mirrors.
  • Praise 1

Got power window or not?

Hahaha hahaha

Crv is cavernous. Probably the leader among all Jap and European equivalent suv

Wtf

Lane watch is useful mostly on the express ways. Is it in odyssey? They used to only have the blind spot monitor indicators on both wing mirrors.

Looks like the 7 seater is the one to get...

Got power window or not?

Looks like the 7 seater is the one to get...

Yes, if one die die must get a CR-V then must go for the 7 seater. The $10K extra is worth paying for.

Made in Thailand though. Even the Civic as well (now then I know).

Edited by Fcw75

Honestly it's a hard sell.

For less money you can get a Harrier, and if one needs 7 seats, you can even score the 216GT for less $$... the competition is severe at it's current price.

attachicon.gifIMG_8122.JPG

150k with 2 airbags....

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1