2016 Skoda Kodiaq

Aukang

I like this black safety feature which absorbs the impact on crushing fingers on this Kodiaq door n also the umbrella compartment.

post-48108-0-24553800-1523233950_thumb.jpeg

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3

Motorshow selling 1.4L Kodiaq at 130k+ . I will choose this over the Tiguan which is 140k+

Actually the SE mentioned est $140k based on today’s COE prices but final price will be confirmed when car comes in. Seems u can place a $2k refundable booking fee n get entitlement to $3k early bird discount.
  • Praise 3

Supersonic

I like this black safety feature which absorbs the impact on crushing fingers on this Kodiaq door n also the umbrella compartment.

Saw this too. But only available in the Kodiaq. Superb don't have.

But the interior is pretty spacious and premium quality. Even HU looks very premium.

Saw this too. But only available in the Kodiaq. Superb don't have.

But the interior is pretty spacious and premium quality. Even HU looks very premium.

Ya agree. The HU for the Kodiaq is clearly best in class.
  • Praise 1

Supersonic

Motorshow selling 1.4L Kodiaq at 130k+ . I will choose this over the Tiguan which is 140k+

1.4L gao lat or not huh? 

Really tempted to see how this kodiap is, especially the rear seats.

If got 2.0t and low price is the bestest.

Dream on.....

• Praise 2

Really tempted to see how this kodiap is, especially the rear seats.

If got 2.0t and low price is the bestest.

Dream on.....

That the wish every driver is looking towards.

167k for 2.0T not the most expensive compare to the rest in its class.

But definitely the most premium in term of built. Only worry is the maintenance and GB history. But kodiaq is having Newer GB dq500 if not wrong.

• Praise 1

it's worth noting that the Seat Ateca is now priced at 118k for Style version and 8k more for Excellence.  All 3 trims comes with 1.4T, 4WD and 6 spd DSG.  saw it at the show and it's a nice mid size suv.  too bad Karoq is not here yet.

• Praise 1

(edited)

Ya agree. The HU for the Kodiaq is clearly best in class.

Too bad the didnt bring in the 5 seater 2018 new karoq. The whole speedometer are are digital where gps map is show there as audi. It should be at least 10k cheaper than this 7 seater

it's worth noting that the Seat Ateca is now priced at 118k for Style version and 8k more for Excellence. All 3 trims comes with 1.4T, 4WD and 6 spd DSG. saw it at the show and it's a nice mid size suv. too bad Karoq is not here yet.

The kodiaq 1.4L is 2WD only. Probably can save some fuel?

Asked the SEs.

They say the transmission use wet clutch.

Time can only tell whether this is as good as the 6 wet clutch one. Going to take the risk? 1.4L is using the 6 wet clutch while 2L is 7 wet clutch Edited by Lotr8445r

Too bad the didnt bring in the 5 seater 2018 new karoq. The whole speedometer are are digital where gps map is show there as audi. It should be at least 10k cheaper than this 7 seater

The kodiaq 1.4L is 2WD only. Probably can save some fuel?

Time can only tell whether this is as good as the 6 wet clutch one. Going to take the risk? 1.4L is using the 6 wet clutch while 2L is 7 wet clutch

the 1.4 overseas in Taiwan and EU the feedback not bad they snapshot with the smart app avg speed 50+km achieving 6.1L/100 for 200+km distance

1.4L is using the same old dry clutch GB, only the 2L is using the new DQ500 GB.

the 1.4 overseas in Taiwan and EU the feedback not bad they snapshot with the smart app avg speed 50+km achieving 6.1L/100 for 200+km distance

1.4L is using the same old dry clutch GB, only the 2L is using the new DQ500 GB.

Tot is 6 speed wet clutch?

• Praise 1

I got the spec list from them. The 1.4L is 6 wet clutch lei

Kodiaq 2.0L $167k too ex.

Their upcoming 1.4L hear maybe estimated $140k where u can get Tiguan ComfortLine at $145k

I rather get VW over Skoda with $140k in mind.

The best to capture market for Kodiaq is $140k for 2.0L and $128k for 1.4L.

Any comments.

• Praise 1

Their upcoming 1.4L hear maybe estimated $140k where u can get Tiguan ComfortLine at $145k

Any comments.

VW no 7 seats and shorter wheel base.

Edited by Victorco
  • Praise 1

Any comments.

But Tiguan is 5 seater whereas Kodiaq 1.4l is 7 seater so not really comparable in that sense.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 5