2016 Skoda Kodiaq

Aukang

tempted to test drive the 1.4T & 2.0T Kodiaq as its value for money.

2.0T is more ideal definitely, if only the price is lower.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

tempted to test drive the 1.4T & 2.0T Kodiaq as its value for money.

2.0T is more ideal definitely, if only the price is lower.

but i think Kodiaq internal space still smaller than your Sharan?

but i think Kodiaq internal space still smaller than your Sharan?

yup, and thats why its so difficult to adjust my mindset on a smaller interior car. 

Btw, kodiaq looks big but the dimension suggested otherwise. Its not really a big car, just taller.

yup, and thats why its so difficult to adjust my mindset on a smaller interior car.

Btw, kodiaq looks big but the dimension suggested otherwise. Its not really a big car, just taller.

once you test drive, sekali next thing you know sign on the dotted line

Kodiaq interior feels more premium thou

Kodiaq interior feels more premium thou

Not really

Door trim alot hard plastics. But overall good car packed with nice features including brake assist, blind spot assist, park assist(useless feature), electronic brake and if u get 2.0L get 360 cam

Not really

Door trim alot hard plastics. But overall good car packed with nice features including brake assist, blind spot assist, park assist(useless feature), electronic brake and if u get 2.0L get 360 cam

Not only that bro, the finishing of the handle is off the mark. I might sound nit picking but I used to do injection moulding and hence is more critical of it.

• Praise 1

Hmmm...

Can translate?

this should be easier to understand

understood the lady driver, sabine schmitz, had driven more laps on the ring then another one else..

and from the video, the new Kodiaq RS with TDI engine is a very good setup, out of the box.

unfortunately, diesel powered cars seems to loose its favors with the local authorities..

Any Kodiaq owner check your "front assist"? How you know its working correctly?

Hi Bro.

I collected my Kodiaq yesterday. Otw back from dinner, a bird suddenly flew close in front of the car and the warning sign appeared with a beeping noise. Did not feel the brake kicking in. Maybe the system did not think it was necessary.

That's how I know it is working

Hi Bro.

I collected my Kodiaq yesterday. Otw back from dinner, a bird suddenly flew close in front of the car and the warning sign appeared with a beeping noise. Did not feel the brake kicking in. Maybe the system did not think it was necessary.

That's how I know it is working ð

Thanks bro! At least you saw a bird flew across. My warning sign popped up with a beep while I come to a stop at a junction. With that slow speed & nothing in front other than a stopped car, this is weird. Will be monitoring.

Hey Bro MxGxCar,

Is it possible that is a plastic bag or something in front? Having said that, on low speed should be unlikely.

I was squeezing between a car and a right turning lane just now. It was a tight squeeze and the proximity sensor beep. Slightly shocking when trying to squeeze through.

May I know which Blackvue dashcam model did you get from Skoda? I ask for 2 ch and was given DR590-2ch. No wifi and cloud connectivity

Hey Bro MxGxCar,

Is it possible that is a plastic bag or something in front? Having said that, on low speed should be unlikely.

I was squeezing between a car and a right turning lane just now. It was a tight squeeze and the proximity sensor beep. Slightly shocking when trying to squeeze through.

May I know which Blackvue dashcam model did you get from Skoda? I ask for 2 ch and was given DR590-2ch. No wifi and cloud connectivity

↡ Advertisement