2016 Skoda Kodiaq

Aukang

Based on page 211 of online manual try to vary driving style up to 1000km and don't exceed 4k rpm. From 1000 - 1500 km can increased the rpm up to max permitted engine speed (I assume before red).

Yeah, I heard of this before that the car will 'learn' our driving style for the run in phase.
↡ Advertisement

Dear Bros,

Anyone of you experience rattling noise from driver's side rear door on low speed and slightly rough road?

I can't figure out where it's coming from.

Edited by FuzzBolst

Saw a full black Kodiaq yesterday

Black rims, blackened out wordings ... and it has the Czech stripes on its grill

I thought black is not available yet & Rim is standard? Perhaps done by 3rd party.

My Kodiaq is stock black. The rims slowly turning black because of brake dust ð

Nice if you can get black rim as well. The brake dust is really irritating. I am getting washing gun just for that as I had enough of washing rim for the last 6 years.

Saw a full black Kodiaq yesterday

Black rims, blackened out wordings ... and it has the Czech stripes on its grill

Got take photo? Never seen a black kodiak before, only saw quite a few white and blue.

Saw a black Kodiaq, SMD plate, travelling on Cairnhill road/Bideford road

I mistaken for Porsche

Personally, I think the Kodiaq resembles Audi Q7 at some angles  [laugh]

IMG_20180926_224055_zps2ofvqqsh.jpg

• Praise 2

What luck! All my 12V socket failed. Likely the fuse. Need to go for check up.

Check up said fuse contact loose. Just for you guys to take note - Fuse contact can be loose without touching the fuse.

Check up said fuse contact loose. Just for you guys to take note - Fuse contact can be loose without touching the fuse. ð¥

Really? Even you off-road also should not become loose.

Really? Even you off-road also should not become loose.

Yup. On one hand, glad the problem is identified & solved. On the other hand, worry about the quality as this is SUV & should not be so 'ku niang', fuse contact become loose after going over some humps. Hope this is a 1 off case & me alone. Edited by MxGxCar
  • Praise 2

I find the seat to be ok. Not sure about aircon circulation. Setting it to auto works for me so far

Maybe I am used to softer seats, but not a deal breaker...

I think the Kodiaq Aircon is set by default to draw air from outside - the moment you turn on the engine.

You have to manually press the internal circulation button to switch. Especially stuck in traffic jams where you don't want exhaust fumes in the car. Was told that this is standard for conti cars, did not have this issue in my jap suv.

I think the Kodiaq Aircon is set by default to draw air from outside - the moment you turn on the engine.

You have to manually press the internal circulation button to switch. Especially stuck in traffic jams where you don't want exhaust fumes in the car. Was told that this is standard for conti cars, did not have this issue in my jap suv.

Yes common issue for conti cars esp merc air circulation auto off every 15 mins.

This is design issue, the designer think we live in switzerland with clean fresh mountain air lol

• Praise 2

Standard Feature for Euro car.

My friend driving Subaru XV, made for Euro market. "Same feature".  Maybe worst. The "internal circulation" will auto turn off if the cabin temperature  not low enough.  He has to turn the AirCon to 21 degree to keep the "internal circulation" on.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1