2016 Skoda Kodiaq

Aukang

I bought OBDEleven and have successfully set the following on my 1.4

1. Air recirculation on as default

2. Mirror dip when reverse.

Hello bro,

Reference to the "mirror dip when reverse", do the mirror return back to the earlier preset position prior to reversing.

Just collect my 1.4 bear about a week ago. Keen to do the same but was told no possible without electric memory seat.

Thank!

• Praise 1

Hello bro,

Reference to the "mirror dip when reverse", do the mirror return back to the earlier preset position prior to reversing.

Just collect my 1.4 bear about a week ago. Keen to do the same but was told no possible without electric memory seat.

Thank!

collected my 1.4 bear around the same time too.  wanted to enable mirror dip.  however after using the reverse cam coupled with the park distance control system when reverse parking, found that mirror dipping not necc anymore. just my tots......

• Praise 1

I bought OBDEleven and have successfully set the following on my 1.4

1. Air recirculation on as default

2. Mirror dip when reverse.

Hi, can share which device you bought? Still need long coding?
  • Praise 1

Hello bro,

Thank!

No issue.  Mirror will return back when engine off or when speed is more than 15KM/h.  Further, I can now enable or disable the function directly from the Car Headunit.

Hi, can share which device you bought? Still need long coding?

OBDEleven is the device.

https://obdeleven.com/en/

I bought it from ebay.  I bought the pro version.

I use long code to activate the "Air Circulation", and using APP to activate "Mirror dip".

Going to try "Video in Motion" when have enough credits.

collected my 1.4 bear around the same time too.  wanted to enable mirror dip.  however after using the reverse cam coupled with the park distance control system when reverse parking, found that mirror dipping not necc anymore. just my tots......

Hmm...  Both serve different purpose.  If the car come with the feature, why not using it.  I find it very useful.

Edited by Sure3388

No issue.  Mirror will return back when engine off or when speed is more than 15KM/h.  Further, I can now enable or disable the function directly from the Car Headunit.

OBDEleven is the device.

https://obdeleven.com/en/

I bought it from ebay.  I bought the pro version.

I use long code to activate the "Air Circulation", and using APP to activate "Mirror dip".

Going to try "Video in Motion" when have enough credits.

Hmm...  Both serve different purpose.  If the car come with the feature, why not using it.  I find it very useful.

Yo bro,

Can advise beside purchasing the OBDEleven device, need to purchase separately "Pro version" activation pack too?

Thanks

Yo bro,

Can advise beside purchasing the OBDEleven device, need to purchase separately "Pro version" activation pack too?

Thanks

Pro version pack just include the activation code, to perform some advance functions via the android apps.

Same hardware.

You need an Android device, and an account to be able to download Obdeleven app. The app is not available in Asia. I can send you the APK if you want.

to 1.4 kodiaq owners/drivers

hows the fc so far?

mine 1 litre to 12-15km

per trip always 10km normal road plus 20km expressway

Mine average 16-18km/lit 70% expressway 30% normal road

Upz.....

We have a small WhatsApp grp for the bears, if anyone is interested in joining, pls PM me. I try to get the admin to add.

Hi,collected my 1.4 about 1 week ago. New to here. Not sure how to pm you to join the WhatsApp group
  • Praise 2

Hi,collected my 1.4 about 1 week ago. New to here. Not sure how to pm you to join the WhatsApp group

Click my avatar, then on the right of the avatar is a "send message"

From there sent me your contact.

Pro version pack just include the activation code, to perform some advance functions via the android apps.

Same hardware.

You need an Android device, and an account to be able to download Obdeleven app. The app is not available in Asia. I can send you the APK if you want.

Appreciate your help on the APK. Will seek your help if I do decide to go for it.

But seeking feedback from all the bears owner, do you adhere to the 15K first servicing schedule???? Remember the common practice for new car is to do 1st oil change at 1K or some at 5K.

Thanks!

Appreciate your help on the APK. Will seek your help if I do decide to go for it.

But seeking feedback from all the bears owner, do you adhere to the 15K first servicing schedule???? Remember the common practice for new car is to do 1st oil change at 1K or some at 5K.

Thanks!

Conti normally 10k or 15k interval.

No 1k or 5k. Thats for jap car normally bro

Hello bro,

Thank!

I'm sure this feature is enabled on all VAG cars..

Put your gear to reverse

Set the mirror knob to L, dip it to your desired height.

Leave it in L.

When you put your gear to P or drive off after some time, the mirror will go back to its original straight position.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1