2016 Skoda Kodiaq

Aukang

Thanks for the replies. Yes I went to test-drive it yesterday. Am pleasantly surprised that this heavy Bear can feel so light and responsive with a small 1.4L engine, albeit with Turbo.

Can I also ask what are the freebies given by your SE when you purchased the 1.4L Ambition Plus? Please PM me if it is too sensitive. Many thanks!

↡ Advertisement

Thanks for the replies. Yes I went to test-drive it yesterday. Am pleasantly surprised that this heavy Bear can feel so light and responsive with a small 1.4L engine, albeit with Turbo.

Can I also ask what are the freebies given by your SE when you purchased the 1.4L Ambition Plus? Please PM me if it is too sensitive. Many thanks!

Not sensitive..at least for me.

And also depends on when and whom you got to negotiate for you.

PM if you need the SE contact.

Not sensitive..at least for me.

And also depends on when and whom you got to negotiate for you.

PM if you need the SE contact.

Some of the stuffs the guys get (not all, just a few)

1) Solar film for windows (extra if you can get them to cover the sunroof too

2) 3M mats (extra if they can get them to provide the rubber version rather than the coils)

3) 4th servicing (Coz standard is 3 servicings and 4th servicing is major servicing. Some significant cost savings here)

4) Car cam (standard model don't include WIFI. Guys manage to upgrade with the direct distri with $100.) Need to be less than 6 months

5) Choice to use personal car insurer rather than Skoda's default (this will have some cost savings, but not all managed to negotiate for this)

6) Windows shade

Remember, most of the stuffs might be cut into the SE's commission..so those with high chances of getting might be those that are more internal costs rather than external

But at the end of the day, good service also matters.

I have nothing but praises for my SE.

Professional and knowledgeable in the domain.

• Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

Some of the stuffs the guys get (not all, just a few)

1) Solar film for windows (extra if you can get them to cover the sunroof too

2) 3M mats (extra if they can get them to provide the rubber version rather than the coils)

3) 4th servicing (Coz standard is 3 servicings and 4th servicing is major servicing. Some significant cost savings here)

4) Car cam (standard model don't include WIFI. Guys manage to upgrade with the direct distri with $100.) Need to be less than 6 months

5) Choice to use personal car insurer rather than Skoda's default (this will have some cost savings, but not all managed to negotiate for this)

6) Windows shade

Remember, most of the stuffs might be cut into the SE's commission..so those with high chances of getting might be those that are more internal costs rather than external

But at the end of the day, good service also matters.

I have nothing but praises for my SE.

Professional and knowledgeable in the domain.

Hi all,

I am new here and just got my Kodiaq Lava Blue ytd at Century Sq roadshow. Didnt come across this thread here to ask for these freebies. Only managed to get back car cam to be included in the package and a higher trade in price than the initial quoted for my current Vios. Wondering if it's possible to ask for more when I go down for test drive next week =P

Keen to join the whatsapp chat grp also. Anyone here i can PM to join?

[:p]  [:p]  [:p]  [:p]

(edited)

Hi all,

I am new here and just got my Kodiaq Lava Blue ytd at Century Sq roadshow. Didnt come across this thread here to ask for these freebies. Only managed to get back car cam to be included in the package and a higher trade in price than the initial quoted for my current Vios. Wondering if it's possible to ask for more when I go down for test drive next week =P

Keen to join the whatsapp chat grp also. Anyone here i can PM to join?

[:p][:p][:p][:p]

Haven’t sign on paper, anything is possible. Signed paper anything also cannot Edited by Zedj

Haven’t sign on paper, anything is possible. Signed paper anything also cannot

Correct..

Anything more will eat into the SE's commission. So it will also depend on how friendly your SE is.

Mine did offer something extra after signing, and render consistent service.

Neutral Newbie

Correct..

Anything more will eat into the SE's commission. So it will also depend on how friendly your SE is.

Mine did offer something extra after signing, and render consistent service.

Hi bro, care to share who’s your SE? Haha mine was rather nice and detailed before purchase.. not so sure now aft I put the deposit.

Btw just to cfm, the Kodiaq is under the cat B COE?

Hi bro, care to share who’s your SE? Haha mine was rather nice and detailed before purchase.. not so sure now aft I put the deposit.

Btw just to cfm, the Kodiaq is under the cat B COE?

Cat B as 1.4 (110 KW) exceeded Cat A category -97 kilowatts (kW) (equivalent to about 130 brake horsepower (bhp)). 

I also thinking of getting a Kodiaq. Any SE to recommend? I wasn’t impressed with the SE that serve me.

I pm-ed you mine that served me. Changed 2 SE and found the last one the best so far.

Neutral Newbie

Hi guys,

I'm getting my bear 2.0 end of this month and planning to get headrest monitors, virtual cockpit and some other stuff.

Can I join the whatsapp group or any other group that is helpful?

thanks in advance!

skoda_kodiaq_sportline_28.jpg

the sport seat is beautiful. Dont mind stuck in traffic in these seat

SCS is marketing the 1.4L Kodiaq Sportline. These lovely Alcantara seats are standard. It comes with Performance Monitors and Lap Timer too. 

(edited)

SCS is marketing the 1.4L Kodiaq Sportline. These lovely Alcantara seats are standard. It comes with Performance Monitors and Lap Timer too. 

at the MCF event day, i asked about the Sportsline, price similar to style but OMV lesser and limited in color..

Edited by Lplater
  • Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

Hi guys, 

I recently purchased a 1.4 Ambition Plus and would like to join the whatsapp chat group.

If i anyone knows how i might be able to join, please PM me.