2016 Skoda Kodiaq

Aukang

Hypersonic
9 hours ago, 13177 said:

4.7m compared to around 4.6m, to me it seems like much longer a lot lo. Even though it is like only 1m or less difference. Lol.

No matter the size is mid size or even full size, driving it without going into those MSCP, malls and parallel parking, i find no problem. But due to many buildings here carpark quite tight and narrow, when driving such a size car, i always feel like very stress when comes to parking. Even though until now i have never driven a SUV before la. 😅

Errrrr 4.7m and 4.6m is 0.1m different..  won't really feel the different when driving.

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 2

Supersonic
5 hours ago, Tohto said:

Errrrr 4.7m and 4.6m is 0.1m different..  won't really feel the different when driving.

Like i said, visually it seems looks longer and bigger. 😂 No money to buy such car, so i would never know how it feel like driving one?! 😬

Supersonic
8 hours ago, Acegab said:

Close to 300k for a Kodiaq RS 😯

Kodiaq is not a cheap car. Even during the low coe period, this car also need to cost around $160k i think.

Supercharged
1 hour ago, 13177 said:

Kodiaq is not a cheap car. Even during the low coe period, this car also need to cost around $160k i think.

I think it was selling abt 140 to 150k when COE cat B was 35k, but it’s had VES C1 even for basic ambition model. 

• Praise 1

Supersonic
59 minutes ago, Daniu82 said:

I think it was selling abt 140 to 150k when COE cat B was 35k, but it’s had VES C1 even for basic ambition model. 

140-150k also not cheap and i guess it is for the basic trim? Higher spec maybe more ex?

• Praise 1