Banning Hot Dogs in Malaysia?

Didu

Hot dogs will be banned in Malaysia unless restaurants agree to change their name because they sound too 'dirty' to be halal 

Published: 15:30 GMT, 18 October 2016

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3848196/Hot-dogs-banned-Malaysia-unless-restaurants-agree-change-sound-dirty-halal.html

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha... just call them sausages like they are meant to be called lah. what is the big deal?

• Praise 1

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha... just call them sausages like they are meant to be called lah. what is the big deal?

a hot dog is a type of an emulsified sausage..but not all sausages are hotdogs

lorries/buses/cars/pickups are vehicles..but not all vehicles are cars

• Praise 3

a hot dog is a type of an emulsified sausage..but not all sausages are hotdogs

lorries/buses/cars/pickups are vehicles..but not all vehicles are cars

you are right. not all sausages are hot dogs. but we can safely say all hot dogs are sausages.

so what is wrong with just renaming hot dogs as sausages?

to me, it is just a name. it is the people that is making the name a "dirty" or correct word.  [laugh]

• Praise 1

Hot dogs will be banned in Malaysia unless restaurants agree to change their name because they sound too 'dirty' to be halal

Published: 15:30 GMT, 18 October 2016

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3848196/Hot-dogs-banned-Malaysia-unless-restaurants-agree-change-sound-dirty-halal.html

Actually nothing wrong.

When I was a kid I ever asked why it's called hot dog when it's not made from dog meat.

However, I think they are going to ban chicken breasts after that too.

Edited by Atonchia

After the bomoh episode, then 1MDB, Malaysia can't wait to remind the world how low is low. The news is reported all over the world (just google), this is really embarassing for Malaysians, heng we are separated in 1965. I pity the Malaysians, the country is really going to the dogs

• Praise 2