Any Good Flyer Distribution Lobang?

LPPL

Flyer distributors are mostly known to scam businesses of their money. I have been scammed before, but do believe there are some good ones out there.

Does anyone have good experiences or bad experiences with flyer distributors to share? Any good distributors to recommend?

↡ Advertisement

RIP google

Rest in Print (RIP) does printing, they don't do distribution. Tried googling for recommendations can't seem to find any, perhaps i am not very good at finding stuff online lol

Rest in Print (RIP) does printing, they don't do distribution. Tried googling for recommendations can't seem to find any, perhaps i am not very good at finding stuff online lol

Need help googled.. cannot find.. so LPPL lor.. like ur nick...

Joke ah.. cldnt resist it seeing ur nick.. kekeke

Ya, some just collect the payment and dump the flyers into the dustbin. While others just slot multiple pieces into afew location, so flyers runs out fast.

Maybe you go to those blocks unit by unit and findout which block has flyers for a particular advertiser. If this advertiser has their flyers in every unit, then they have found a reliable distributor. Next do a stake out and hunt for that distributor in action..

• Praise 1

Come to a Car forum to talk about flyer business.  You are SPOT ON !!

I am glad to share with you this. Remember to think positive !!

Type exactly the link hor.

Flyer distributors are mostly known to scam businesses of their money. I have been scammed before, but do believe there are some good ones out there.

Does anyone have good experiences or bad experiences with flyer distributors to share? Any good distributors to recommend?

post-170907-0-27020600-1477317774_thumb.jpg

• Praise 2

Come to a Car forum to talk about flyer business. You are SPOT ON !!

I am glad to share with you this. Remember to think positive !!

Type exactly the link hor.

I am sure you come across flyers on car insurance, car grooming, car servicing, car sales etc right? Flyers are everywhere helping all kinds of service industries so in a sense the flyer business is related to the car business.

Ya, some just collect the payment and dump the flyers into the dustbin. While others just slot multiple pieces into afew location, so flyers runs out fast.

Maybe you go to those blocks unit by unit and findout which block has flyers for a particular advertiser. If this advertiser has their flyers in every unit, then they have found a reliable distributor. Next do a stake out and hunt for that distributor in action..

Yes, I think finding distributors in action might be a good thing, only problem is they may not do on a large scale like flyer companies.

I am sure you come across flyers on car insurance, car grooming, car servicing, car sales etc right? Flyers are everywhere helping all kinds of service industries so in a sense the flyer business is related to the car business.

Yes, I think finding distributors in action might be a good thing, only problem is they may not do on a large scale like flyer companies.

CB is copy boy.. a real printing biz.. that car was their cheapo promotion campaign la

• Praise 1

Or this, a very very distant relative's son business.  I meet them once a year in the great gathering.

There business model is that they employed full time SG Ah Pek to offer you timely products and services.

Give them a try.

http://www.theflyerman.com.sg/about.htm

I do not work in this line as I am anti-flyer.  I shunt all businesses that use flyer as mode to spread the awareness of products and services. UNLESS .....

Edited by Apple-Tree

(edited)

What does this got to do with General car Discussion??

I ask for recommendation for good flyer distribution lobang for my business. In future anybody in the car related business in this forum will benefit from the flyer distribution lobang as well. Edited by LPPL

who still use flyer? except at those IT or travel exhibitions.

And this flyer will all become litter all over the place..

Yalor, somemore my HDB, BCA certified Anti-Flyer mailbox also got defeated.  Now my mailbox hole so big, my head can get through.

The flyers can be recycled so not that bad lah.

Best to employ your own. Cheapest. Look for those aunties who want to earn some bucks.

↡ Advertisement