30 students caught taking upskirt images of their teachers

Yamapi

About 30 students in an all-boys school were caught having upskirt photos and videos of six of their female teachers on their smartphones, this month.

Their principal told The New Paper (TNP) on Friday (Oct 28)  that the school administered public caning to seven students who had taken these images of their teachers.

TNP was informed about the incident by a member of the public.

We are not naming the school to protect the teachers involved.

The school's principal said they first received information about the photos and videos on Oct 5.

He said he launched an investigation that day to round up the culprits.

Most of the 30 students were in Sec 2 and 3, and a handful in Sec 1.

Said the principal: "It's not acceptable behaviour for young men.

"As men, they are supposed to protect the ladies, not take advantage of them. To do something like this is so very wrong."

Read the full report in The New Paper on Saturday (Oct 29).

wah which school is this!

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Wonder some prestigious boys' school or not? High chance it is. Only a few schools still do public caning. Should be easy to suss it out.

Question should be: whose sons are they? [laugh]

The one boy who was expelled was actually given 2nd chance after similar offence at another school... smells very white-horsey to me.

• Praise 1

Wonder some prestigious boys' school or not? High chance it is. Only a few schools still do public caning. Should be easy to suss it out.

Question should be: whose sons are they? [laugh]

The one boy who was expelled was actually given 2nd chance after similar offence at another school... smells very white-horsey to me.

1st school might be elite school but not likely given a 2nd chance at another elite school.

Maybe one of us came across this happened in our son school. Anyone?

• Praise 1

Those young punks.. Are just Yolo. They throught it was fun and very rebellious.

Many of them have super high iq and eq but did not put it to good use. Instead go for fun instead. Maybe when to grow older and join workforce, they may think back as what they did are very silly.

Edited by Yewheng
  • Praise 2

my question is what did the teachers dress and where she been to in order for 30 students to take the picture?

** oh they circulate the pictures among themselves.

• Praise 2

I thought this was pretty common in boys schools?

During my time no hp but they used mirrors.

*edit* obviously they didnt catch 30 guys during my time but there would always be one or two here and there. HP and whatsapp just made it easier to be shared among those who didnt take the photos.

Edited by Kusje
  • Praise 1

Any examples ?

haha, just thinking how short before can upskirt.

SIA girl uniform upskirt proof [laugh]

Upskirt-proof but very very good for down-blouse [laugh]