2nd Generation Peugeot 3008

Carbon82

my bro in law drove the older, existing 3008 for the past 2 years. no problem so far but occasionally he will say dont buy diesel. after run in car is smoother and 1 to 2 gear jerk, etc.

as a whole he still like the cat after driving jap cars all his life. i can see he will go back to conti if he has a choice.

When is it coming?  :a-panic:

at the moment, no idea. UK is launching Q1 2017 - so our 'educated' guess would be anywhere between Q2-Q4 for SG. Guess all that depends on Auto France too.

my bro in law drove the older, existing 3008 for the past 2 years. no problem so far but occasionally he will say dont buy diesel. after run in car is smoother and 1 to 2 gear jerk, etc.

as a whole he still like the cat after driving jap cars all his life. i can see he will go back to conti if he has a choice.

it jerks because its not a conventional autobox.

needs to lift off the throttle when anticipating gear change to 2nd.

yes that was what he is trying to explain. you need to learn how to drive this car. but hor, sometimes also did the same for my honda stream. the gear change seem better too.

Neutral Newbie

at the moment, no idea. UK is launching Q1 2017 - so our 'educated' guess would be anywhere between Q2-Q4 for SG. Guess all that depends on Auto France too.

Wondering if I should get a 8 yr old or older car while waiting for the launch. My current citroen is going to the scrapard in May 2017

Just saw the 3008 at the motorshow.

This was, to me, one of the biggest positive surprises of the show.

Stunning interior, excellent materials all around, spacious.

Very impressive.

Just saw the 3008 at the motorshow.

This was, to me, one of the biggest positive surprises of the show.

Stunning interior, excellent materials all around, spacious.

Very impressive.

Wah they featured in smcs 2017??

Must go tmr and see

Saw this beauty last weekend as looking around for a replacement of my current car in Peugeot show room......Love it. Looking forward to test drive this baby.....Hope the price will remain competitive.  

• Praise 1

Wah bro, information not very correct lay. I checked with the peugeot SE, the car is still in the warehouse waiting for LTA approval, not in the showroom for display.

• Praise 1

In before launch :)

Wonder what other suvs could be launched in the months ahead... Skoda Kodiaq if the make finds a new AD, Seat Ateca since new AD does not have any Suv here yet, and byd 's full electric taxi ermm.. Suv?

• Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

Is it petrol or diesel? Any idea when it is expected to be launched?

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1