2nd Generation Peugeot 3008

Carbon82

(edited)

Hi Sesmic, How much did u get ur active for? Pm me if you prefer not to broadcast :)

Edited by Alextoh76
↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

Hi Sesmic, How much did u get ur active for? Pm me if you prefer not to broadcast :)

I got it at the Vivo road show price of 111,999.

Sesmic, good price :)

btw u know allure was how much then?

Before June COE 2nd Bid, was quoted $112,999 for Active, $124,999 for Allure.. After that COE Results was out, Active dropped $1k to $111,999 but wasn't give price of Allure as they were not selling

those who feels French car is still cmi, should come out from the cave. Yes, they are not 100 or 90 %reliable, but its definitely much better than before.

one drive will convince you when you chose over it.

• Praise 2

those who feels French car is still cmi, should come out from the cave. Yes, they are not 100 or 90 %reliable, but its definitely much better than before.

To think of it, it's good to have people with these mindset. Without them I don't think a car with that much features will be going at such attractive price. Look at merc, good reputation, but end up you pay for the reputation.

Sometimes also depends on the agent's (AF) workshop.

Last time my friend's pug need to wait for weeks for parts to fly in.

Not sure now...

To think of it, it's good to have people with these mindset. Without them I don't think a car with that much features will be going at such attractive price. Look at merc, good reputation, but end up you pay for the reputation.

I don't think the car comes with many features. In fact the car price is attractive because many features are not available.

The look, interior & features are outstanding. It promoted me to change my 5yo pug, 3008 also. Going for 2nd test drive before signing.

Are u looking at the Allure or Active?

Reliablity or nt aside.. just worried abt spare parts for wear n tear item etc hard to find

me wife drive a c4 and spare parts are abundant . Trust me on this.

(edited)

Im a 308sw owner(wife's car)... Happy with the car so far... and indeed AF after sales there is room for improvement but as least they honored their warranty... and many other bigger European brand have their excuses too... 

And i just book another 3008 allure cos i love the 1.2L engine over my current top of the range Jap SUV... so guys... I thinks new range of Peugeot deserve a second look...  :a-good:

Hi all.

I managed to secure the artense grey active before they raised their price. Target delivery date is end sept early oct. Hope to see fellow owners on the roads soon.

Sesmic

Hi Sesmic

Glad to here that... how much is the price raise...?

I second that...  :a-good:

Edited by AlvinTan_191836
↡ Advertisement