2nd Generation Peugeot 3008

Carbon82

Neutral Newbie

Anyone knows if there is a way to install navigation function in the icockpit rather than using android auto?

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

Hi Kenzeh -  navigation is only with wired connection to phone via Android Auto or Apple. 

The car/HU has no onboard GPS unit, so navigation functions thru the phone. 

Neutral Newbie

Anyone knows what is the speaker and tweeter size on the front and back door? Thinking of changing the speakers but dunno what speaker size to choose...

Neutral Newbie

Hi there,

new here and would like to know any feedback for 1.6 Allaue version. Oh yah, can add me in the whatapps group?

On 10/19/2020 at 5:15 PM, Joelee2507 said:

hi is there any review of this car since its been in the market for nearly 3 years. And hows the new facelift?

Hi I have been driving it for almost 2.5 years,  so far no issue and its a good drive

• Praise 2

38 minutes ago, Elixir said:

Hi I have been driving it for almost 2.5 years,  so far no issue and its a good drive

What's your mileage like currently?

• Praise 1

mine is 1.6. Peugeot phased out 1.2 then. I think they brought it back. I compared and test drive with Toyota CHR, Honda HRV and Renault Scenic etc. My previous ride is a VW Scirocco hence Tiguan is not a choice then since prefer to try other brands, we needed a 5 dr due to elderly parents.  I chose 3008 even though I didn’t own a Peugeot before and there were some undesirable comments here but it was a good one. Test drive it and you can compare. Choose Allure though, the insides are nicer. The ride is smooth and quieter than others. 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2