Singapore Reckless Drivers Thread part III

Sofarsogood

I'm more alarmed by their stupidity. Not once did any one of them looked up and realize that there's a camera? Hope they don't decide to breed a next generation of stupids and poison our gene pool.

Eh, the car camera should have blinking lights while recording? Or maybe the light is switched off, otherwise the couple wouldn't be giggling in front of the camera?

↡ Advertisement

Eh, the car camera should have blinking lights while recording? Or maybe the light is switched off, otherwise the couple wouldn't be giggling in front of the camera?

perhaps they think is alarm lo...and not camera

Arrested: Driver who fled after car hit bike

Police have arrested a 51-year- old man in connection with a hit-and-run incident on the Pan-Island Expressway (PIE) last Sunday.

In that collision, a 46-year-old Malaysian biker riding on the leftmost lane was rammed from behind by a fast-moving white car in the early hours of the morning.

A police spokesman told The Straits Times yesterday that the driver had been arrested for the offence of causing "grievous hurt by a rash act and failing to render assistance".

A minute-long video of the incident was captured on the dashboard camera of a car behind them and two lanes to the right.

It shows two motorcyclists riding side by side, one of whom, Mr Hajni Yaacob, 46, is struck and thrown off his bike. The bike later catches fire.

A car believed to be a Honda Accord is seen speeding away after the collision, leaving behind a white front bumper with a licence plate.

http://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/courts-crime/arrested-driver-who-fled-after-car-hit-bike

• Praise 1

Police have arrested a 51-year- old man in connection with a hit-and-run incident on the Pan-Island Expressway (PIE) last Sunday.

In that collision, a 46-year-old Malaysian biker riding on the leftmost lane was rammed from behind by a fast-moving white car in the early hours of the morning.

A police spokesman told The Straits Times yesterday that the driver had been arrested for the offence of causing "grievous hurt by a rash act and failing to render assistance".

A minute-long video of the incident was captured on the dashboard camera of a car behind them and two lanes to the right.

It shows two motorcyclists riding side by side, one of whom, Mr Hajni Yaacob, 46, is struck and thrown off his bike. The bike later catches fire.

A car believed to be a Honda Accord is seen speeding away after the collision, leaving behind a white front bumper with a licence plate.

http://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/courts-crime/arrested-driver-who-fled-after-car-hit-bike

sure does not lok 51 yrs old

mSCAJoi.jpg

• Praise 2

wah.....the father drove the car! Boy boy must be a good boy!
  • Praise 1

sure does not lok 51 yrs old

mSCAJoi.jpg

Small boy driving daddy's car lah, registered under daddy's name

Edited by Magfocus
  • Praise 1

Cops don't have proof that Chua Jr. is driving therefore must go after registered car owner first to "assist in their investigations". Then its a matter of having many many chats until the truth comes out. 

• Praise 11

This is why you should censor your license plate on social media and be low profile if you have a unique looking car and drive recklessly. As it is this guy is dumb enough to show a picture of his car with tinted headlights which is illegal by LTA standards together with his license plate on social media.

• Praise 2

Hope our traffic police will do a proper check to see who was the actual driver. These days not difficult with all the cameras around - worst comes to worst, get the telcos to provide location data of the phone.

Jail the father as well if he tries to mislead investigators.

• Praise 2

Cops don't have proof that Chua Jr. is driving therefore must go after registered car owner first to "assist in their investigations". Then its a matter of having many many chats until the truth comes out. 

Rjq9dw.jpg

• Praise 1

I don't post or re-post videos that shames drivers, but this one ....... [shakehead][rifle]

totally no remorse *sigh* and can laugh ......... dunno is upbringing no good or character lousy

Recently at work and elsewhere, so many girls want to star in 小电影, don't know why?

Year of the Chicken maybe? Burmese chicken, Vietnam chicken, Philippine Chicken, Ah tiong Chicken, Indian Chicken, Boleh Chicken...chicken everywhere I see. There should be a 120 day ban on chicken importation.

Hope it goes on the news and 晚報,

Have you seen these pair of prawns?

2. Honda Chua, did you happen to catch what the Siao Lang Murderer from Yishun just media released, you are squarely in the Canadian bull. Admit and quickly process, else...more painful. Like bolehland painful...

Thank you the unnamed guys for keeping the roads safe.

P/S yup, tot he was in a cheery mood this morning.

Yeah the guy in the other picture does look like him.

Edited by Datsun366

I don't want to stereotype female drivers but this is yet another reminder why that stereotype exists. Terrible judgement, both in driving and post-accident actions!

I hope she gets caught..

There's a license plate ya? Name and shame her..

If she had hit, put a little note, I think everything can be settled, even without compensation. I dislike cheaters.. no integrity. 

• Praise 4

In Malaysia i always do head in. Only back home here I do butt in. How to head in when my front don't has sensor. Our lot likely designed for butt in only. I see all Head in their booth surely stick out of the parking lot.

For me it's all to do with the height of the kerb.

Kerbs often too high to park front in in Malaysia unless you are aware.

If not aware then can damage front bumper especially if slanted parking lots.