Singapore Reckless Drivers Thread part III

Sofarsogood

Supercharged

Head in parkers are typically blur farkers. Never park near any of them. This one must be top 1% of the blurrest of the blur. Seeing the way he drove off with the broken bumper is a surreal sight indeed.

[:|] mai arh nee kwan leh. I also like to park head in cos it is easier to access the boot to remove the wheelchair for my father.

otherwise, it is rear in for me, cos the lots in SG are so narrow.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

(edited)

BMW is in the wrong lane for the PIE entry.

He wants in and can't wait.

Van is also keen to go into the PIE and doesn't want to give way.

The winner: the owner of the workshop that does the repairs.

Both sides can argue until the cows come home, there won't be any real resolution. It will be 50:50 or 60% the BMW's fault. IMO.

100% BMW fault for making illegal turn. On top of getting his insurance claimed, should also be fined and issued demerit points by TP for illegal turn.

Edited by Kar_lover

Supercharged

obviously the van salah, even though the BM was on a go straight only lane, still must give way to BM mah   [laugh]

Damn, wish i can afford those 1 series too  :a-happy:

was about to post something otherwise, then noted the sarcasm.  :=B:

yah... BM tua liap. forgot.  :grin:

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

can't stop laughing  [laugh]  :D  :a-happy:

I'll never pity this sort of cyclist, never wear helmet, think he cycling on his emperor road.. i pity the cab more, for no reason get hit by a cyclist..

• Praise 4

Hypersonic

damn bloody clown, sometime I really wonder these CCB PRCs, do they themselves think that their life is cheap?  :huh:

i thought the ATBs you bring out usually charge their time very expensive de?

:D

Supercharged

He forgot he not driving his BMW today la. Signal already people must give way. No need to check mirrors.

mabbe his bike is BMW bike leh. dun see small people hor! 

BMW also got bicycle wan leh

27-speed-mountain-bike-bmw-x6-disc-21-27

• Praise 3

[:|] mai arh nee kwan leh. I also like to park head in cos it is easier to access the boot to remove the wheelchair for my father.

otherwise, it is rear in for me, cos the lots in SG are so narrow.

That's why I say "typically" lor. Those who do it for exceptional reasons like you are not "typical". Those who head in cos their reversing skill lousy are the blur ones. SG lots too narrow lah not really suitable for head in. When reversing out lagi worse and more risky cos blur ones can't really judge oncoming traffic properly at the rear end.

I dun think the horn sound will frighten the cyclist since he has a big guts to cut across a 5 lanes main road. 

Normally a humji ppls like me wouldn't even think of doing it.

i'm a road cyclist too, and sometimes i need to cut across lanes to turn right.

somehow i feel roadies who also drive tend to have better situational awareness.

first of all, he wasn't wearing a helmet. he will be safer riding on pavement (but risk kena gan by pedestrians and fined by LTA/NEA or whatever gahmen agency)

2nd, raising hand doesn't mean he is Maradona. only Maradona has the Hand of God and it wields power. the rest, if wanna raise hand better make sure you turn the bloody head and check clear before even attempting to filter.

common sense really isn't common after all.

• Praise 11

why bm again.....

When interviewed, the BMW driver cried: "But but but.... The BMW salesman told me RWD 50-50 perfect balance is very the ultimate leh. Why I cannot win the van huh!?!"

Turbocharged

That's why I say "typically" lor. Those who do it for exceptional reasons like you are not "typical". Those who head in cos their reversing skill lousy are the blur ones. SG lots too narrow lah not really suitable for head in. When reversing out lagi worse and more risky cos blur ones can't really judge oncoming traffic properly at the rear end.

Just general observation, don't flame me.

Those who like to park head in in SG:

1. Female driver - this is mostly those who can't reverse park as their head in parking is also damn terok.

2. Folks with really old and "unmaintained-looking" vehicles - I have 1 neighbour like that. Previous car was a beat up Wish in 2016. It is now a beat up Hyundai prob past 1st COE lifespan. I try my best not to park beside him as he is damn inconsiderate in his parking - usually very slanted and at the edge of the lot.

3. Msian drivers

• Praise 8

i'm a road cyclist too, and sometimes i need to cut across lanes to turn right.

somehow i feel roadies who also drive tend to have better situational awareness.

first of all, he wasn't wearing a helmet. he will be safer riding on pavement (but risk kena gan by pedestrians and fined by LTA/NEA or whatever gahmen agency)

2nd, raising hand doesn't mean he is Maradona. only Maradona has the Hand of God and it wields power. the rest, if wanna raise hand better make sure you turn the bloody head and check clear before even attempting to filter.

common sense really isn't common after all.

Is the cyclist all right? Hope the civic didn't run over his legs. 

Just general observation, don't flame me.

Those who like to park head in in SG:

1. Female driver - this is mostly those who can't reverse park as their head in parking is also damn terok.

2. Folks with really old and "unmaintained-looking" vehicles - I have 1 neighbour like that. Previous car was a beat up Wish in 2016. It is now a beat up Hyundai prob past 1st COE lifespan. I try my best not to park beside him as he is damn inconsiderate in his parking - usually very slanted and at the edge of the lot.

3. Msian drivers

Just an honest confession...

I completely cannot park head in... :shy:  

• Praise 3

I no know leh. So far none collect money from me, i also no know how much they charge.  [:p]  [laugh]  [laugh]

• Praise 1

matter of factly... they dont charge by time...  they charge by times... 

:XD:

I no know leh. So far none collect money from me, i also no know how much they charge.  [:p]  [laugh]  [laugh]

big cannon fairy spotted!   [:p]

Twincharged

obviously the van salah, even though the BM was on a go straight only lane, still must give way to BM mah [laugh]

Damn, wish i can afford those 1 series too :a-happy:

Too late lao la, maybe van thought the bm also go straight as that lane can only go straight. So when bm turn the van driver blur and unable to react in time.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1