Singapore Reckless Drivers Thread part III

Sofarsogood

It happens in SG too. When they need to make U turn, they do exactly the same thing as what you described.

My horn is handy when I encounter these idiots.

One time I was in KL on a 3rd lane.

There were 2 other right turning lanes but mine was going straight only.

This bike was on my left. When the light turns green, I move straight forward, but the farker on my left just turn right in front of my car.

I had to jam brake before hitting him.

If they want to die, they should just die on their own and not drag others down with them.

↡ Advertisement

if tree drop on car, it will be the top part of the car that get smashed. not the front right fender + right wheel. 

Edited by Mockngbrd

Supercharged

People are attracted to danger.

Have you tried reversing into a car park lot, and pedestrians will just walk across behind your car ? [laugh]

all the time mannn! all the time!

and when you brake to prevent collision, they will give u the wtf look summore! :dizzy:

Supercharged

One time I was in KL on a 3rd lane.

There were 2 other right turning lanes but mine was going straight only.

This bike was on my left. When the light turns green, I move straight forward, but the farker on my left just turn right in front of my car.

I had to jam brake before hitting him.

If they want to die, they should just die on their own and not drag others down with them.

Lotsa these idiots here too, incl the food delivery bikers.

Traffic accident along woodlands Road on 1 March 2017 (Tipper XD8863T)

The video showed the tipper truck driving away after the accident. The tipper truck hit my car on the right rear bumper scratching it all the way to the right rear door. the tipper truck did not stop but drove off. Filed police report. Now it seems that the report is inconclusive, cannot determine the party at fault, Can you imagine being hit from behind and driving off. Not stopping to render assistance. Isn't it hit and run. 

So i don't know what constitutes Hit and run any more. They must have a different dictionary.

I know its been quite long but seems my evidence is insufficient. Anyone who witnessed or have a video, please help

thankspost-169770-0-48442200-1492755525_thumb.jpgpost-169770-0-40138200-1492756304_thumb.jpg

• Praise 1

Supercharged

Electric taxi crash at Stevens Road this morning

18011034_10154404317232031_6713201142571

Tengok Lane 1. Anyone else noticed that there are many, may more of such partial patching up by whoever digs up the roads? Thought LTA requires that they resurface the entire lane width.

Tengok Lane 1. Anyone else noticed that there are many, may more of such partial patching up by whoever digs up the roads? Thought LTA requires that they resurface the entire lane width.

Sometimes cos its "temporary", they dig up in the morning and cover up again in the late afternoon before the evening peak. And repeat the process again the next day.

Normally the contractor doing the digging & the one resurfacing will be 2 different companies.

The digging contractor is only need to make sure that cable/ water pipe are laid properly & filled it up back aka "make good" road condition according to their tender contract.

LTA will then put up another new tender contract for resurface the road.

If not I will have no money to earn liao [:p]

• Praise 1