Singapore Reckless Drivers Thread part III

Sofarsogood

Lucky he got no passenger. Any passenger there sure dead.

Luckily it's a lighter car being able to lift up, if it's a bigger and heavier car ?

I don't think the driver can make it alive !

this kind of lorry will always say their pneumatic brake failed.......knn!

Another excuse with huge vehicles driver's is... Blind Spot !
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3

Hindsight... if it's me in the driver seat then I'll be the one crushed by the lorry liao. Who will expect the lorry to suddenly cut across a closed lane? If we have to anticipate all possible scenarios that can happen at any one time then we will all be crawling along at 30km/h on all roads. Sometimes it's simply a freak accident.

yup...on hindsight its much easier to say.....but i for one will drive slower when there are cones signifying construction or hazards in the middle lane. I took a video of myself going down Tapah and looked very slow as compared to real life....thats why i said the driver was driving a tad fast.

Luckily it's a lighter car being able to lift up, if it's a bigger and heavier car ?

I don't think the driver can make it alive !

Another excuse with huge vehicles driver's is... Blind Spot !

Blind spot is never an excuse...it just mean the driver is farked and most probably negligent.....

Electric taxi crash at Stevens Road this morning

18011034_10154404317232031_6713201142571

Lighting too strong?

If I am taxi driver, I might say cause electromagnetic pulses cut electric engine, lose power steering, locked and lose control.

Like the Old Airport road uncle rammed back and front cars said the taxi just move on it's own.

Also very fortunate that there were no passengers. Looked like only the driver area got the least impact.

BTW, this is the same spot the merc driver killed the Vios driver.

Those farking malaysia plate bikes love to do this. All the time.

Once HSR and MRT ready,

Raise bike toll charges to car rates.

Then less MY bikes on road if they choose public transport.

Hypersonic

Whoa! So fast no show Liao:(

Click the Watch on Facebook link and can watch liao

• Praise 2

Not any drift, did 180 deg.

But the video stopped there, not sure if did another 180 deg to maintain same heading.

Nope. It did a reverse drive and pulled out a revolver and shoot at the bloody lorry like James Bond

• Praise 3

I notice with roadworks and cones, the driver was going at least 60km/h? Why never slow down?

Very Simple,the Driver was either Dreaming or using Handphone... [thumbsdown]  :mellow:  [furious]

↡ Advertisement