Singapore Reckless Drivers Thread part III

Sofarsogood

Twincharged
(edited)

Yup... Even the rims are Altis default rims.. Actually the entire road was closed initially. I passed by there when I was sending my wife to work. Think there was collateral damage to one of the cars in the bus lane and the entire road was not passable. Luckily only caught the aftermath of the accident and not to witness it with my own eyes. Those on the opposite side of the road damn suay leh.. happily driving then this taxi had to head on one of the cars. Haiz..

The black car hit another silver car beside it also. I guess that's why the whole road closed. The black altis unlucky to get hit by the taxi, and the taxi is the renault one. Quite strong compared to the chevrolets or wish.Hopefully the black car driver not too badly injured. Can see the altis passenger cell is deformed already but the taxi one still in good shape.

Edited by Nzy
↡ Advertisement

Supercharged

Here's a video (taken from the car driving right behind the red taxi) showing exactly how the accident happened...

the video quality is not very sharp though...

hmm... brake first... then accelerate with brakes on... then brakes off

heart attack? stroke?

At the start of the video, I saw the infamous right exit for bukit timah and I was like ok lah...give chance lah...maybe the driver didn't know the exit was on the right and had to squeeze on the chevron markings.

then i saw the mpv...huge one at that...trying to squeeze on what is clearly a single lane road. 

these impatient drivers ....can't go easy on them. 

• Praise 1

(edited)

I guess the driver just upgraded from a motorcyle, and forgotten he is driving instead of riding. [laugh]

My guessing is he didn't know there is a wind mirror control switch to fold up the mirror to avoiding Singapore stomp exposure.

I use to fold down my wind mirrors when passing through check points immigration counter to avoids "Ai Yoh "

At the start of the video, I saw the infamous right exit for bukit timah and I was like ok lah...give chance lah...maybe the driver didn't know the exit was on the right and had to squeeze on the chevron markings.

then i saw the mpv...huge one at that...trying to squeeze on what is clearly a single lane road.

these impatient drivers ....can't go easy on them.

Meetings these types of impatient driver's in any where of the road, the only way to remaining cool is to console yourself....... that car is rushing to horsepeter A&E Let him be there early ! Edited by 2BDriver

This 2 year old toddler is super lucky to be alive after having 2 SUV driving over her. Can't really blame the drivers as the girl is exactly at the vehicle's blind spot. All drivers, do take note of your surrounding as much as possible. You may just save a live...

• Praise 8

(edited)

This 2 year old toddler is super lucky to be alive after having 2 SUV driving over her. Can't really blame the drivers as the girl is exactly at the vehicle's blind spot. All drivers, do take note of your surrounding as much as possible. You may just save a live...

Hi,

I rather blame the parents for their negligence to care for their own "flesh & blood"

Edited by 2BDriver
  • Praise 3

Turbocharged

Fortunate for this toddler that it is SUVs... their tall ride height meant the first one knocked her to the ground and then just went right over her...

(edited)

Take a look at Animal's who are in good human hands....

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=122714338283822&id=100016357691043https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=122714338283822&id=100016357691043

Very sorry, the video doesn't seem able to embed properly for posting.

The video it's about how a dog owner who train his dog's walk safely on pedestrian path rather that running loose and gets into traffic accidents.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=122714338283822&id=100016357691043

Edited by 2BDriver
  • Praise 2

Twincharged

Another turning accident, wouldn't have happened if it was a controlled junction..

This is a Controlled Junction,except the Toyota turning right,never wait longer...