[MCF GIVEAWAY] 60 bottles of Motul engine oils. Sign up now!

spzen

Internal Moderator

Happy new year bro! Yah. I am now arranging some stickers with Motul. I will inform you over here when I gotten it!

Huat arh!

thanks MCF and Motul for the giveaway pack.

This was a very good experience for the oil change but most of all, it was not a gimmick. There were real benefit in terms of feel of the car after a simple oil change that does not involve changing spark plugs.

Just one request. Anyway to get motul car decal ?

↡ Advertisement

Thank you, Motul for the superb engine oil, and the complimentary golf umbrella.

Thank you, sgcarmart for the complimentary cash card with $10 value.

As the saying goes "There is no free lunch", but with Motul and sgcarmart, free lunches are a reality!

Bro, the umbrella looks good!  [thumbsup]

Any idea on the stocks of the umbrella? 

Can get another set to test haha. Last round tested the H-Tech w40. The oil is so smooth I Donno is it the cold air nowadays or the EO is really that fluid. I don't feel the drag or lag in moving off. Enjoying the feel now. No wonder workshop say good oil but expensive.

Cheap is never good. Good is never cheap.

Hello,

For those who have submitted Motul review the latest by 31 January 2017, you can self-collect your merchandise (Motul umbrella and cash card) at our office  :a-happy:

SGCM Pte Ltd, 61 Ubi Avenue 2, Automobile Megamart #07-05/06 

Collection timing: Monday-Friday, 10 AM - 5 PM.

Thank you.

Over to the generous Sponsor, Motul

@Spzen

Hello,

For those who have submitted Motul review the latest by 31 January 2017, you can self-collect your merchandise (Motul umbrella and cash card) at our office  :a-happy:

SGCM Pte Ltd, 61 Ubi Avenue 2, Automobile Megamart #07-05/06 

Thank you.

Hi,

Just collected mine this morning. Quite a nice and big red umbrella and S$10 cash card. Thank you Motul,SGCM and MCF. :)

Edited by Janling3
  • Praise 1

Hello,

For those who have submitted Motul review by 31 January 2017 and have not collected your merchandise, kindly self-collect your merchandise (Motul umbrella and cash card) the latest by 3 March 2017, 5 PM.

You may collect from our office: SGCM Pte Ltd, 61 Ubi Avenue 2, Automobile Megamart #07-05/06 

Thank you  [cool]

Edited by spzen
  • Praise 1

Hello,

For those who have submitted Motul review by 31 January 2017 and have not collected your merchandise, kindly self-collect your merchandise (Motul umbrella and cash card) the latest by 3 March 2017, 5 PM.

You may collect from our office: SGCM Pte Ltd, 61 Ubi Avenue 2, Automobile Megamart #07-05/06 

Thank you  [cool]

worth collecting. The umbrella comes handy during this period.

• Praise 1

Hello,

Gentle reminder that tomorrow (3 March 2017) is the last day to collect Motul merchandise (umbrella and cash card) for those who have submitted review by 31 Jan 2017  [bounce2] 

Collection timing: 10 AM - 5 PM.

Thanks!

PS: The umbrella and cash card are worth collecting!  :a-good: