2017 Nissan Note e-POWER

primera38

With the Pulsar being launched at the Motor Show, I'm not sure if it will eat into Note sales? If the Pulsar is priced say $5k more than the Note, would u still go for the Note being an older model albeit MIJ?

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 7

With the Pulsar being launched at the Motor Show, I'm not sure if it will eat into Note sales? If the Pulsar is priced say $5k more than the Note, would u still go for the Note being an older model albeit MIJ?

5K more, pple will buy pulsar. 10K more pple will buy note.

5K more, pple will buy pulsar. 10K more pple will buy note.

I think so too but they have to be mindful of jazz who is priced around there as well. But new models will sell so think there will be takers.

• Praise 4

I think so too but they have to be mindful of jazz who is priced around there as well. But new models will sell so think there will be takers.

Yeah. Most believe Jazz 1.5 has better reliability. It is also less complicated without the turbo. But 1.2 turbo result in lower road tax

(edited)

Yet to schedule an appointment with them. Was told is the Note E-Power X model they brought in. Last told priced around $100,888 when COE was about 46k.

Really excited about the technology though. 254Nm of torque and youtube has a video showing 0-100 in 7.4s!

Edited by kelaihoyin
  • Praise 1

Yet to schedule an appointment with them. Was told is the Note E-Power X model they brought in. Last told priced around $100,888 when COE was about 46k.

Really excited about the technology though. 254Nm of torque and youtube has a video showing 0-100 in 7.4s!

Anyone test drive the Note E-Power yet?

Twincharged

You'll pay a huge price to be an early adopter and to be unique. Also will be at the mercy of whatever repair shops that dare to touch it.

• Praise 1

Anyone test drive the Note E-Power yet?

I think there a few of them who test drove/ are currently driving the E-power. hevshop said they had delivered quite a few already.

• Praise 1

I think there a few of them who test drove/ are currently driving the E-power. hevshop said they had delivered quite a few already.

I just called the SE to arrange text drive this weekend.

How many years warranty they offered for the battery?
  • Praise 1

How many years warranty they offered for the battery?

5 years for the E-power battery. That means normal car serving of about $150 (estimated) must be done at their workshop otherwise warranty void.

The SE quoted $103888 for 2 bids non guarantee COE. No chance to text drive as they only left with one car for display only. [mad]

• Praise 1

5 years for the E-power battery. That means normal car serving of about $150 (estimated) must be done at their workshop otherwise warranty void.

The SE quoted $103888 for 2 bids non guarantee COE. No chance to text drive as they only left with one car for display only. [mad]

They had 8 when I went in July.. now only 1????? Did they say they will bring in more then?

What a waste. I would never dare to spend $100k on new tech that can't test drive. 

Edited by kelaihoyin
  • Praise 1

They had 8 when I went in July.. now only 1????? Did they say they will bring in more then?

SE say will bring in when you pay deposit. But price may go up too!

↡ Advertisement