Will you marry her if she prefer to stay home & not working

AFV_V200

Reason for not want to work-> low back pain, always feel pain when sit too long in office. (good reason)

I will not mind if i take home 12K but will mean living a simple life style. 12K minus monthy outgoing is good to saving for both into retirement, for me at least. What say you guys?

She tried internet marketing, gave up few months cited too many following up and take long time to generate 1st income, and busy work load and work stress. 

Lastly...  prefer her man to buy a flat and not a cent from her.

and the contrasting part...She doesn't spend much, always pack lunch to office. And not keen on dress above $100 cited expensive. 

Edited by AFV_V200
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2

Is she willing to look after the baby or kid after the marriage without a maid?

May not want to have kids.

Not working as in?

Meaning not going back in work force and not earning anything.

If you're not married yet, then you have to consider whether she is wife material.

As any stay home mother will tell you, working is way easier than taking care of young kids.

Once you take the vow, 2 becomes 1.

Personally, i would take that as a severe personality flaw.

Edited by Lala81
  • Praise 14

try and encourage her to go back and work... any form to occupy time.. and always take lesser stress and simpler work..  

women who stay at home and start imagining things.. are very very very scary.... 

• Praise 9

Meanings is, don't marry. Marry for what? Ur circumstances and what u say she is like, you totally zero benefit, only disadvantaged if anything go wrong. Unless she is everyday go gym and have sexxy bordy for you.

try and encourage her to go back and work... any form to occupy time.. and always take lesser stress and simpler work..  

women who stay at home and start imagining things.. are very very very scary.... 

She has low back pain due to spine issue. That is why I am not sure how to zero in. Ask her to treat the low back pain.... She said expensive, so want me to foot the bill? huh?

AKA getting a life long jiak liao bi

• Praise 5

hmmm....i smell a rat here.

Sinkie or FT?

no offense, but school assignment? :grin: ...kidding

AKA getting a life long jiak liao bi

sounds like a digger here...hmmmmm

• Praise 2

She has low back pain due to spine issue. That is why I am not sure how to zero in. Ask her to treat the low back pain.... She said expensive, so want me to foot the bill? huh?

Please guys.. dont say silly things like dont marry etc la..   the only reason TS start this thread is becoz he really likes her...  

he is actually soliciting solutions on how to solve this mindset of hers so he can eventually marry her.. simple as that...  

Your medical package will eventually cover spouse? personally... i find money can always make again.. but to find a life partner is way more difficult... you want to go home and be happy rite? rather than go home to 4 walls and loads of $$ in your bank.. and no one to enjoy it with... wats the point?

Follow your heart bro.. make a decision.. and DONT LOOK BACK... life goes on.

• Praise 2

my wife actually knows an ex-colleague who was in the same situation as you but already stepped on the pirate boat liao.

Wife wants the car to be pink, his car is hello kitty pink.

Wife also has some back problem, stay home and go out everyday. The guy just working to feed her.

He's doing it cos he loves her so deep, but everyone around him just thinks he has stamps on his eyes.

You have to ask yourself, do you think she's the sun you revolve around lor. 

If you're having such major doubts, i doubt you're ready for marriage.

Please guys.. dont say silly things like dont marry etc la..   the only reason TS start this thread is becoz he really likes her...  

he is actually soliciting solutions on how to solve this mindset of hers so he can eventually marry her.. simple as that...  

Your medical package will eventually cover spouse? personally... i find money can always make again.. but to find a life partner is way more difficult... you want to go home and be happy rite? rather than go home to 4 walls and loads of $$ in your bank.. and no one to enjoy it with... wats the point?

Follow your heart bro.. make a decision.. and DONT LOOK BACK... life goes on.

you're the good cop, we do the bad cop part 

• Praise 1

hmmm....i smell a rat here.

Sinkie or FT?

no offense, but school assignment? :grin: ...kidding

sounds like a digger here...hmmmmm

Malaysian

↡ Advertisement