Will you marry her if she prefer to stay home & not working

AFV_V200

Contributions can be of a different form ... Don't have to be monetary  ... 

Women don't have to work in the outside world to contribute to the family ...

If she is able to manage the family finances and take care of the home ... thats is already a good contribution IMHO ...

The Husband Earns and the Wife Stretches the Dollar to the fullest extent ... This is also a good combination ...

Edited by Chowyunfatt
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 8

If she is able to manage the family finances and take care of the home ... thats is already a good contribution IMHO ...

The Husband Earns and the Wife Stretches the Dollar to the fullest extent ... This is also a good combination ...

or can cook as well as Jamine also very good contribution  [:p]

thanks for the affirmation and I myself have seen these.

You are seeing more of these from the nearby asian countries as they think we sg men very rich n desperate.

Thus, know what you are getting into....really.

err...we spoke abt these, and not the best place to meet a gal

best place for homely gal is meet at market...hahahhaa

Ah....you aiming for the vegetable auntie...
  • Praise 1

err...we spoke abt these, and not the best place to meet a gal

best place for homely gal is meet at market...hahahhaa

Super Market, can? ... Got Air-Con ... And the Women there dress better ...

• Praise 1

Provided this is the case for TS la. Best case scenario, who don't want? Husband earn enough and wife stretch his dollar and take care of kids and happy family. Sounds really good. 

Follow the brain and not the heart... Mutually agreed and demand are different. If a lady is not prepared to lead a hard life with me, let go. It is better for both parties, she can go after the lifestyle she's looking for and I can look for the one suitable for me...

Marriage is not about trying but it is A LIFELONG commitment. Look ahead 10 years... is OMO (one-man operation) household suitable? Lower back pain NOT EQUAL to can't work. I had slip-disc but still working... My wife had back pain after giving us 2 cute kids and still working part-time as a pre-school teacher ( 3 - 4hrs /day) and taking care of the kids.

I'm married for 10 years and still counting, it may not be long but long enough to know that with marriage comes responsibility and commitment. And it is the sense of commitment that burns the flame of love... When one party decides to give up, love dies. As a guy, I may not want to give up now but will I give up after 3 or 4 or 5? Same for the lady, she may agree now but will she complaints later?

Matter of the heart is not simple as 123 or ABC, go for pre-marriage conselling course and understand each other better. I did mine before marriage and I will encourage every couple to go.

• Praise 10

Matter of the heart is not simple as 123 or ABC, go for pre-marriage conselling course and understand each other better. I did mine before marriage and I will encourage every couple to go.

Thumbs up for this.

• Praise 1

Not to stereotype but my cousin met a pinoy while at the bar in SG blahhhh, and they got married, now with a kid. He had to go back to her kampung and build a house (from scratch) for her family at Philippines to live in. She's not working, half hearted in doing housework (cousin's mum is helping her with it).

So basically all he does now is work to support the family, and her family. My aunt is concerned once she gets her PR status, the inevitable will happen lol.

This is a classic stereotype. [laugh]

Everything is one-sided. Lust is hard work. [:p]

My wife hasn't worked since marriage. It is up to individual. What kind of lifestyle you want? $4-$5k a month is enough to lead a pretty good life as long as don't splurge on cars and luxuries.

• Praise 10

Reason for not want to work-> low back pain, always feel pain when sit too long in office. (good reason)

I will not mind if i take home 12K but will mean living a simple life style. 12K minus monthy outgoing is good to saving for both into retirement, for me at least. What say you guys?

She tried internet marketing, gave up few months cited too many following up and take long time to generate 1st income, and busy work load and work stress.

Lastly... prefer her man to buy a flat and not a cent from her.

and the contrasting part...She doesn't spend much, always pack lunch to office. And not keen on dress above $100 cited expensive.

I dont see any issue as long as she can be dedicated to you and the family.

My wife not working, takes care of our children and household matters mostly.

Money matters i settle 100%. Car, house, etc etc....

Happy to do so too.

• Praise 4

My wife hasn't worked since marriage. It is up to individual. What kind of lifestyle you want? $4-$5k a month is enough to lead a pretty good life as long as don't splurge on cars and luxuries.

i must learn more from you, Vid

If no one said already

No cos back pain

maybe complain

cannot contribute

to nation building

and population

increase every night.

:D

Edited by Jamesc
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1