Will you marry her if she prefer to stay home & not working

AFV_V200

Looks like difference in values. Might turn out to be a bigger problem in future. 

This type if divorce u have to pay her high maintenance fee.... better not. These days female r not as innocent as u think

Won't lah. The judge will look at her spending pattern and her contribution to household. 

↡ Advertisement

Ya quite chio. Then reach Seoul realise kenna bluff... Girls on the street mostly buang one

Stewardesses got more money to adjust their looks cosmetically

Runaway thread.... Took me a while to catch up..... 

1. Haolian thread in disguise :nosepick: ..... 12k not enough to get married or raise a family?  TS making a mockery out of the majority of the middle income band households happily married and with kids on 5k a month household income. Not to mention those in the lower income band. 

It is like someone wearing a rolex and holding a cigar telling everyone he has to earn a living wiping tables at foodcourts. 

2. One year relationship.... I wonder how well TS actually know and understand his GF? Give the relationship another 1-2yrs before even start contemplating on marraige. 

• Praise 11

Keke... took korean air b4, very few airlines can match sq in terms if safety, hygiene

If have choice, will stick to sq coz trust their maintenance standards more

The sq maintenance very high in ASEAN standard. Given the high labour cost.

its makes sense cos the girl wont want to wait too long also.

and the flat isnt too pricey since she didnt demand for a central location. and is a good investment imo

we have to give and take also...when men are older, doesnt mean got ladies want hor

When men are older, doesn't mean got ladies want hor...

This sentence offended many bros here.

Which lady don't want his partner to be tall dark and handsome? Just like guys want their partner to be tall fair and pretty...haha.

Fair and pretty yes. Tall? Hmm not my type. I can't reach Edited by Kopites

There are two extreme opinions here. Those two/three sentences posting (like me) you can ignore. Generally these are old men posters, married for years and back side ichy. Knn you know who you are. TS can go Jason thread and read who posted there. LOL

Deh, I'm not that old yet. Not married also.

Three sentences to ignore.

• Praise 1

Not difficult to get shell voucher. Tuas south shell has been giving away voucher since June opening. Hahaha 6 dollars off for minimum 60 pumping.

Problem..who want to go tuas? Same like who want to go Thai, mal, Viet if locally nearby are available.

@AFV_V200

Wah, you got very high expectations on income. One month need $12K household income?

Got $5K very comfy already, if you get a $200K+ new BTO HDB flat in the suburbs, with an old car (buy near scrap Perodua Kenari at $4K, renew COE 50K. $54K get a car you use for 10 years).

Minimise eating out since your wife is a Domestic Director. Eat home cooked food. Buy frozen food or those near expiry date which sell at 50% discount. If go out eat, bring your own water.

Avoid going shopping during weekends. Watch a movie at home. Go to the many parks or sea side and pack home prepared food and water.

Such a life style is possible, AND with Savings at the end of each month.

But if you choose the high life and prefer you live on future money or borrowed money, then you might need your $12K or more income

Edited by Vinceng

Runaway thread.... Took me a while to catch up.....

1. Haolian thread in disguise :nosepick: ..... 12k not enough to get married or raise a family? TS making a mockery out of the majority of the middle income band households happily married and with kids on 5k a month household income. Not to mention those in the lower income band.

It is like someone wearing a rolex and holding a cigar telling everyone he has to earn a living wiping tables at foodcourts.

2. One year relationship.... I wonder how well TS actually know and understand his GF? Give the relationship another 1-2yrs before even start contemplating on marraige.

By time u cum ppl marry n be grandfather al

Kns haaas

• Praise 1

Looks like difference in values. Might turn out to be a bigger problem in future.

Won't lah. The judge will look at her spending pattern and her contribution to household.

I thought the judge will base on her previous expenditure and give her the monthly maintenance fee. Hence if she "gave up" her career for the family, she is eligible to get this

Love is so hard to understand. You think you love someone but when you want reciprocity then it is just a transaction to me. If I want a transaction I know where to get it.

I adopt dogs and they dun come with insurance cover. I undertake their risks, clear their shit, literally and dun expect them to earn anything nor give anything in return. And I am talking about a dog.

If you can expect nothing from a dog, why should you expect more from your life partner. Isn't she more than a dog.

No offence intended, just saying love is so misused. Most dun even get it.

• Praise 2

Turbocharged

Love is so hard to understand. You think you love someone but when you want reciprocity then it is just a transaction to me. If I want a transaction I know where to get it.

I adopt dogs and they dun come with insurance cover. I undertake their risks, clear their shit, literally and dun expect them to earn anything nor give anything in return. And I am talking about a dog.

If you can expect nothing from a dog, why should you expect more from your life partner. Isn't she more than a dog.

No offence intended, just saying love is so misused. Most dun even get it.

But my dog (cats in my case) loves me back unconditionally 100% and expects nothing from me. They are not manipulative. Humans are a different kettle of fish.

Marriage is a partnership. Each partner brings in strengths the other don't have. Heck, even a sleeping partner contributes cash and lets you run free play in the business. Remember a partnership is unlimited liability. If my partner brings in nothing, I rather do sole proprietorship.

• Praise 3