China Will Resurrect The World's Largest Plane

Wishcumstrue

On August 30 2016, members of the Aviation Industry Corporation of China (AICC) and the Antonov Corporation, the leading Ukrainian aviation company, signed an agreement to restart production of the AN-225, the world's largest cargo aircraft which first flown during the final days of the Soviet era in 1988.

The contract includes the establishment of two large production facilities for the new AN-225, located in Central and Southern China.

Antonov will deliver the necessary technological and purchase production equipment for the Chinese. The first completely redesigned AN-225 is expected to start flying in 2019.

An-225 weights 640 ton, powered by six engines is 84 meters in length and a wingspan of over 88 meters. It carries a payload of 250 tons ( or about 100 Terrex ICV armored vehicle. [:p])

http://www.popsci.com/china-will-resurrect-worlds-largest-plane

landscape-1426545898-antonov-an-225-fron

Edited by Wishcumstrue
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 4

Next time can charter the plane to ship the terrex (10 at one go!) directly back without stopping over in HK or Xiamen!

(Now this is the real reason why got detention now - to encourage SAF to charter this new plane)

Hurray!

• Praise 2

PRC to show off dua kee ness !!!

biggest, longest, highest, widest, deepest, fastest, fake-kess !!!

Edited by Wt_know
  • Praise 1

Problem is how this plane fit most airport's runway lol

Antonov 125 and 225 are amazing plane from USSR era, it was made to be able to land at non sealed runaway as cargo support like C130.

• Praise 4

Next time can charter the plane to ship the terrex (10 at one go!) directly back without stopping over in HK or Xiamen!

(Now this is the real reason why got detention now - to encourage SAF to charter this new plane)

Hurray!

Bro, cannot leh!! China is one of the main shareholders, you think they will freight our terrex to Taiwan for us? Don't think so man..

I'm sure this plane is incredibly inefficient.

Using 1970s technology...

with the speed china lays railway tracks, they are far better off building a railway track to where they want...

Antonov is ukranian? I didn't know that. Always thought they were russian.

I'm sure this plane is incredibly inefficient.

Using 1970s technology...

with the speed china lays railway tracks, they are far better off building a railway track to where they want...

Antonov is ukranian? I didn't know that. Always thought they were russian.

Ussr is United States of super Russia mah :grin:

Problem is how this plane fit most airport's runway lol

If it can land in KLIA, then other international airport runways can handle this behemoth, including Changi.

These aviation lovers in Malaysia were seen waiting just to watch it land simply because there is only one flying in the world now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDW_j8IOPYM

• Praise 1

Ukrainian bu very chio :)

They say they more "heart" than Russian bu

yeah...this Chinese guy who failed his universality in China moved overseas to get a degree...in Ukraine and found out..

He never heard of this country before and thought it was somewhere in Africa [laugh]

Ukrainian bu very chio :)

They say they more "heart" than Russian bu

Errrr...............I watched a documentry on this before. Where US men were brought there for bride shopping. Most just want the green card and get out of the country. When back in US of A, same pattern as PRC bu here. Divorce and stay in US with their money and find new rich man.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/us-man-seeks-bride-in-ukraine-ends-up-homeless/

Errrr...............I watched a documentry on this before. Where US men were brought there for bride shopping. Most just want the green card and get out of the country. When back in US of A, same pattern as PRC bu here. Divorce and stay in US with their money and find new rich man.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/us-man-seeks-bride-in-ukraine-ends-up-homeless/

Lol, i read this article, the very unsubtle hint by the journalist is that this guy is a cockster  [laugh]  [:p]

↡ Advertisement