Stebel or Hella Horns

Schmi

Would anyone be able to advise where I can find either the Stebel Nautilus or Hella Supertone can be bought and installed?

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Would anyone be able to advise where I can find either the Stebel Nautilus or Hella Supertone can be bought and installed?

Most accessories shop sell.

Autobacs will have it also with demo set for u to try.

carousel has some sellers for both products.

Hella twin horns (red/black/limited chrome), hella sharp and super horn. Made in india.

Stebel Magnum TM80/2. Made in Italy.

i juz hve some questions. some say relay is needed, some say dont. how true is this?

are there any reputable workshop installing with relay and fuse? i knw some quoted lower price due to no relay installation.

anyone can advice. if it simple without relay, im thinking to diy.

• Praise 1

Supercharged
(edited)

i juz hve some questions. some say relay is needed, some say dont. how true is this?

are there any reputable workshop installing with relay and fuse? i knw some quoted lower price due to no relay installation.

anyone can advice. if it simple without relay, im thinking to diy.

stock horns should have relay already, unless u installing additional horns.

Edited by Eyke

stock horns should have relay already, unless u installing additional horns.

is it? im replacing it. i read and some say if without relay, try not to press the horn for too long as it will fry yr cables.

is it? im replacing it. i read and some say if without relay, try not to press the horn for too long as it will fry yr cables.

no relay then do not delay too long on the horn.

most new vehicles installed builtin relay in the fuse box at engine bay.

get someone to press the horn and lay your finger on the tiny boxes around the fuse compartment

feel the vibration on the relay while the horn is pressed.

So relay is a prevention of any damages.

• Praise 3

(edited)

no relay then do not delay too long on the horn.

most new vehicles installed builtin relay in the fuse box at engine bay.

get someone to press the horn and lay your finger on the tiny boxes around the fuse compartment

feel the vibration on the relay while the horn is pressed.

So relay is a prevention of any damages.

Anyone here know why on Original horn if press too long the sound like punctured or choa sound .. like that .. is it batt not powerful or the horn just not able to sound for too long.

My car loan to my nephew for wedding, he say the horn although loud cannot hold for too long

Edited by Sdf4786k

You shout also will punchek one, mechnical/electrical devices same same one. :D

Anyone here know why on Original horn if press too long the sound like punctured or choa sound .. like that .. is it batt not powerful or the horn just not able to sound for too long.

My car loan to my nephew for wedding, he say the horn although loud cannot hold for too long

• Praise 1

still consider which model to try.

Stebel Magnum TM80/2 (Made in Italy) over Hella Red or Black Twin Horn (Germany brand but Made in India).

Based on specs, stebel is 5db higher in loudness. think i juz buy and try. hopefully i can diy and get it to work.

juz some update. got my stebel 80/2 horn frm carousel seller at $23. comes without relay.

hella twin red (with Relay),twin black $30 at carousel. all cash and carry.

juz sharing my finds. my car did comes with a relay, hope my works.

juz some update. got my stebel 80/2 horn frm carousel seller at $23. comes without relay.

hella twin red (with Relay),twin black $30 at carousel. all cash and carry.

juz sharing my finds. my car did comes with a relay, hope my works.

juz found.out this is 60 anniversary model from seller. This is no Magnum tm80 model.

magnum series will comes with a relay and word "magnum" on the horns itself.

done my diy. so far so good. was told i shld insulates the wire and connectors with wire insulator tubes.

hope this wont fail on me

• Praise 1

Anyone can recommend a good place to install horn? Hoping to upgrade to stebel magnum or hella supertones. Autobacs sells a lot of horns but not sure if they do a good job and is it chop carrot pricing? I don't mind extra $10 or $20, but not if its twice the price.

Some drivers really need a good horn on the road....

Edited by flashbang

Turbocharged

Anyone can recommend a good place to install horn? Hoping to upgrade to stebel magnum or hella supertones. Autobacs sells a lot of horns but not sure if they do a good job and is it chop carrot pricing? I don't mind extra $10 or $20, but not if its twice the price.

Some drivers really need a good horn on the road....

I installed magnum stebel horn at kovan, beside the famous beef stall coffeeshop.

Just behind the main road petrol station.

I think I paid s$40-50. Can't remember. Two yrs back

I installed magnum stebel horn at kovan, beside the famous beef stall coffeeshop.

Just behind the main road petrol station.

I think I paid s$40-50. Can't remember. Two yrs back

Hi Can have the shop name? If inconvenient can PM me pls.

Thanks

Cheers

Turbocharged

that kovan shop closed down liao.

most of the audio shop should have it. some cars need to take out the whole bumper in order to install the magnum horn

↡ Advertisement