New Kia Niro Hybrid

Aukang

the Niro at the end of 10 years scrap value is 3K?

If so, have to drive very careful. loan 7 years on year 3 if beyond repair from accident will need to offset to bank a huge sum of money.

Lol.3k then this car is not so cheap
  • Praise 1

Is the 10 year unlimited hybrid battery warranty subject to continuous servicing at C&C? if service outside after 5 year warranty will it void the battery warranty? Thanks.

• Praise 2

Is the 10 year unlimited hybrid battery warranty subject to continuous servicing at C&C? if service outside after 5 year warranty will it void the battery warranty? Thanks.

Shouldn't, you're servicing the engine, not the battery or motors...

Ic,thanks.am asking because I was told that within the 5 year overall warranty all servicing has to be done with C&C else warranty will be affected. So wondering if the same applies to the battery.

• Praise 2

Ic,thanks.am asking because I was told that within the 5 year overall warranty all servicing has to be done with C&C else warranty will be affected. So wondering if the same applies to the battery.

The warranty for the battery is 10 years or 200,000km, if battery is faulty it's a 1 to 1 replacement.

Wait time till July? This car so popular ah?!

Was told by SE need to wait till June, went for a test drive and was pretty impressed...

• Praise 1

You just try leaving your phone in the parked car under the sun for 1hr lor.

Relax la bro. This hybrid vehicle are sold world wide la. In country like US and kangaroo land, u probably get more direct sun light n heat than SG

The only diff here is SG is humid, that why you feel hoter.

As long as u service the car regularly, and dun zheng, hybrid last like a normal car.

And for bro that think lithium ion batt is just like habdphone batt it will degrade over time, yes its true, but for car it will takes a much longer time to degrade. Reason? Becos phobe is on 24/7, ur hybrid car isnt. Chances are, you hybrid wont be get to full charge, which is good for lithium ion due to the so call "charge cycle". Though modern batt no longer has this ppl mindset has this due to smart phone.

If you look back, ur old nokia 3310 no apps 1 batt last u 1 week even after a year. Now 1 smart phone u got 500 app last u 1 day. Prob the app grow from 50 to 150 app over the course of 1 year thats y u tot batt life lower but actual fact is more apps is draining battery

I would say, if change oil only outside workshop cheaper. If parts involve (exclude toyota and honda), 3rd party may not be cheaper.

So, if that 200 to 400 a year not a big issue, why not service with agent

• Praise 2

The way to "save" while servicing with Agent is to take advantage of their diagnosis, and replace the wear and tear parts outside, where it's significantly cheaper

• Praise 1

i not referring to facebook...

i referring to ppl in this niro thread... seems like only u bought it...

Probably. Hahaha

Some ppl on fb was inform car at shore, need to settle the downpayment this week liao

the Niro at the end of 10 years scrap value is 3K?

If so, have to drive very careful. loan 7 years on year 3 if beyond repair from accident will need to offset to bank a huge sum of money.

2.5k i heard from SE.

seems overpriced. 

• Praise 1