January 2017 Transfer Window: Rumours, Reports and Updates

Osprey23

Real Madrid playmaker Isco (24) will decide his future next summer after interest from Manchester City, Spurs & Juventus. [Mundo Deportivo]

Maybe can take Spurs out of the list.

Tottenham unlikely to make any moves in winter transfer window - Pochettino

Heavily linked to us Bro.

Actually earlier this month, they have already signed 32-year-old winger Aleksandr Samedov from rivals Lokomotiv Moscow, and according to reports in Russia, broadcaster Match TV claim this will see Promes leave the club.

Now they sign another attacker, hence making it even more possible that Quincy is on his way out.

Actually earlier this month, they have already signed 32-year-old winger Aleksandr Samedov from rivals Lokomotiv Moscow, and according to reports in Russia, broadcaster Match TV claim this will see Promes leave the club.

Now they sign another attacker, hence making it even more possible that Quincy is on his way out.

Watched some of his goals high lights, this lad looks yummy, pretty fast and can score at ranges similar to coutinio's, I'll say it's a good addition for Pool
  • Praise 1

José Mourinho has admitted Memphis Depay is not in his plans but says the winger won't leave Man Utd on loan in January. (Source: SkySports)

Morgan Schneiderlin nears £20m West Brom move.

Looks like Everton have lost out?

WBA more in need of good midfielder like Schneiderlin and they are more decisive.

Tony Pulis must have been given prompt board support to bid £20m.

Man City keeper Joe Hart has "told friends" he'd like to play for Liverpool according to the Sunday Mirror.

Well Joe, I also like to play for Liverpool you know :D

DONE DEAL: Gabriel Jesus has officially completed his £27m transfer to Manchester City from Palmeiras.

Another good young talent...

Turbocharged

Axel Witsel has confirmed he will reject an offer from Juventus in order to join Chinese Super League club Tianjin Quanjian from Zenit St. Petersburg.

"It was a very difficult decision because on the one hand there was a huge, top club in Juventus, but on the other hand there was an irresistible offer for the future of my family," he said.

Witsel will link up with Fabio Cannavaro at Tianjin Quanjian, and earn a reported €18m annual salary over a four-year contract.

Got offer fm a huge club to join china for money. But at least he admitted it openly.

• Praise 1

Manchester United want Valencia's Carlos Soler, with only an €8 million buyout clause

[Plaza Deportiva]

I have my doubt. Too cheap for Man Utd imo

↡ Advertisement