CNY to bolehland

Char

Any suggestion what is the best time to avoid jam to travel up north to KL on 27/01 ? Plan start the journey at 5am . What about return home on 30/01 ? Plan leave KL at 9pm .

↡ Advertisement

you must clear custom by 5am means you leave home by 4.30am latest

else jam jam ala ka jam

coming back since past midnite should be ok but you never know

sometime 12-1am custom jam 1-2 hrs

Edited by Wt_know
  • Praise 2

Any suggestion what is the best time to avoid jam to travel up north to KL on 27/01 ? Plan start the journey at 5am . What about return home on 30/01 ? Plan leave KL at 9pm .

Most will think the same. What about flying there? Less stress?

• Praise 2

If you leave on CNY Eve, 27/1 after 4pm, confirmed no jam, as I monitored in previous yrs. Every one will be busy preparing for reunion dinner.

Depart KL on 30/1 at past 9pm is also safe. Drive at night to clear carbon is shiok. Sky's the limit. No police. Clocked 120 mins before. But look out for vehicles with faulty rear lights

Edited by Vinceng

i drive up north every year, new year eve nshw will jam starting from johor, best is travel during midnight.

during the day ... NSHW all lanes will be jammed and many cheong through shoulder lane [sweatdrop]

i drive up north every year, new year eve nshw will jam starting from johor, best is travel during midnight.

Edited by Wt_know

yes. during CNY week sure traffic jam

before CNY - all balik kampong

during CNY - heavy traffic for visitation

after CNY - all back to city to work

during CNY wherever you go ... jam jam jam ... no parking no parking ....

everywhere people mountain people sea ... everyone is on leave from 26-30/31 and on the road going somewhere

NSHW first day of cny up KL will jam badly? 30 come back sg will jam also?

Edited by Wt_know

yes. during CNY week sure traffic jam

before CNY - all balik kampong

during CNY - heavy traffic for visitation

after CNY - all back to city to work

during CNY wherever you go ... jam jam jam ... no parking no parking ....

everywhere people mountain people sea ... everyone is on leave from 26-30/31 and on the road going somewhere

Yes..eve same same at Genting table. Need to queue for table and machine. Normally I drive up on the 1st cny nite. Reach on the 2nd day of cny wee hour morning before 6am. Normally coming back on the 4 or 5th day. Traffic and custom average traffic.

yes. may be not super jam.

there are few hundreds thousands if not more sporens leaving spore to msia during that week

What about Travelling on 28th early morning say 5-6am? Custom will be jam?

Edited by Wt_know

yes. may be not super jam.

there are few hundreds thousands if not more sporens leaving spore to msia during that week

I think most would have gone back by then.....so should. It be Super jam! Just my own thoughts, then again, could be thousands having the same thoughts....in the end, Super jam...hahah

I think on 27/01 better wake up 4 am and leave before 5am from home via second link . On 30/01 leave KL by 9am should be alright as by the time reach custom already 12-1am .

Any suggestion what is the best time to avoid jam to travel up north to KL on 27/01 ? Plan start the journey at 5am . What about return home on 30/01 ? Plan leave KL at 9pm .

U need to rush for reunion dinner in KL?

5am maybe jam as many people travel to Malaysia for reunion dinner.

If u can take leave on Thursday, better depart by Thursday afternoon.

↡ Advertisement