Non guaranteed 8 bids

Wind30

Turbocharged

I am looking to get a car from kah motor. It's 8 bid non guaranteed rebate 39k. What is the Chances of failing Coe and asked for TOP up?

Is Kah motor good in securing Coe? Rebate level is so low

↡ Advertisement

Sounds like another korean brand Ad.

Such bidding is more suitable for those who can afford to wait n try their luck

So u finally decide city over altis.

Edited by Kia7200
  • Praise 1

Turbocharged
(edited)

My Wife want the mobilio :) I see the price has dropped a lot since Sep 2016. I like the Hrv too but the price went up since Sep. Weird, one go up, one come down

Edited by Wind30

My Wife want the mobilio :) I see the price has dropped a lot since Sep 2016. I like the Hrv too but the price went up since Sep. Weird, one go up, one come down

Honda shuttle cost abt 94k but maybe u dont feel comfortable with PI.

Bought mine in Aug 16, now the price I paid can get the deluxe or hatchback versio... Sibei sian

Honda shuttle cost abt 94k but maybe u dont feel comfortable with PI.

Bought mine in Aug 16, now the price I paid can get the deluxe or hatchback versio... Sibei sian

Honda Shuttle will be a better choice than the City.

There are good PI around, not all are bad lah.

Most AD are not much better, their service price are cut throat. And they will find all excuse to void warranty.

Edited by Tohto

Honda Shuttle will be a better choice than the City.

There are good PI around, not all are bad lah.

Most AD are not much better, their service price are cut throat. And they will find all excuse to void warranty.

These companies.....................AD or PI......................all protect their own interest against the consumers....................unfair we consumers also LL....................... :a-bang:

• Praise 1

I am looking to get a car from kah motor. It's 8 bid non guaranteed rebate 39k. What is the Chances of failing Coe and asked for TOP up?

Is Kah motor good in securing Coe? Rebate level is so low

How much cheaper is the NG 8 bid compare against the G bid? if it is like 10k cheaper, then it is worth to take a bet. But again, 8 bids is at least 4 months, if have a lot of time to wait and be prepared not to get a COE at all, then why not? but if you really need a car before certain time, 8bid NG is not a good idea, especially if the difference is not too much. 

• Praise 2

Hey, 8ng bids a little long. please check the terms and conditions for cancelling contract.

I remembered mine have no penalty or cancellation charges if I choose to cancel halfway through the 6 ng bids.

• Praise 3

remember to have the term and condition clearly stated on the contract...full refund if unable to bid COE.   Never encounter 8 bids non gurrantee COE before, pray for the buyer... [;)]

• Praise 1

I find even 6 bids a bit waste of time if your AD did not managed to secure coe ultimately or only managed to get your coe at last bid. No use even the price saving is great, cause the price offered is consider unrealistic which only waste time and dont think can secure any coe de.

8 bids non G sure can get if u don't mind the Top up game. Make sure don't end up like the 83k elantra buyers, either top up or sit thru 6 bids.

• Praise 1

These companies.....................AD or PI......................all protect their own interest against the consumers....................unfair we consumers also LL....................... :a-bang:

That is why dealers should focus on selling cars only.

Buyers go get the COE and insurance themselves. It's not that difficult.

If ADs or PIs want to offer value add services, then let the buyers fill in the blanks how much they want to bid and they go bid at this amount. Talk until they offer such good services, but if you look at the sums, you realised they are laughing their way to the banks.

• Praise 1

Hey, 8ng bids a little long. please check the terms and conditions for cancelling contract.

I remembered mine have no penalty or cancellation charges if I choose to cancel halfway through the 6 ng bids.

Which seller is that? Normally most, if not all ADs would insist you ride out the full no. of bids which I feel is fair cos you bought with your eyes open ie 6/8 bids or whatever, no coercion.

Of course from buyer's point of view, if they allow you to withdraw/cancel halfway or whenever, that would be ideal for sure!

• Praise 4

Hey I bought a Hyundai from komocomotors. Only thing is may take a short while to get back your deposit.

You mean you are now waiting to get back your deposit from kmc?

You mean you are now waiting to get back your deposit from kmc?

No la, I never cancel.  

That time when i sign, I got ask SE if I cancel halfway can or not. 

SE say no problem,  its written in my contract too. 

↡ Advertisement