Bro.. can share what's OMV for ur 2L?

SE told me 30k+.

Is that correct?

↡ Advertisement

Bro.. can share what's OMV for ur 2L?

SE told me 30k+.

Is that correct?

yup that's correct. u can see the omv on sgcarmart site. quite close

If that a general statement on reliability I don't disagree, besides the usual sayings that its more acclimatized to cold weather German maques are generally more performance oriented which could lead to more issues. Coming from Australia I spend time with similar performance Jap cars (Supra's, S15, GTRs etc) and they also have their fair share of issues.

But to say something like "unlike a conti brand that spends every week (or month) in workshop" is horseshit (not directed at you), anyone stating that I would question how many conti cars they personally had, what issues did they encounter and what maintenance cycle they did which resulted in their car being the workshop every week or month.

Yeah... that's of course exaggeration lar... as I said so many people buy these cars, they can't all be so unreliable...

Turbocharged

Well from my experience they are as reliable as a Japanese car, assuming both have similar setup (no airmatic suspension of fancy DCT transmission, modifications) and are well maintained. If I recall the reliability survey show various brands mix on the reliability ranking. 

Oddly the only car that gave me issues during a trip on us was a Nissan Cefiro, I put it down to bad luck as oppose to brand issues though.

Be interested to check out the stinger in the future, considering one of the primary designers was ex Bmw I'm sure certain Bmw characteristics would have been incorporated in the design.

Yeah... that's of course exaggeration lar... as I said so many people buy these cars, they can't all be so unreliable...

If I was the owner of a yellow stinger, I would just drive the car for a few years, then bring the car to the manufacturer for a complete respray under the official recall conditions.

Voila!  A practically brand new exterior for free without expensive polishing and self-maintenance.

Sounds like a free lunch for Yellow Stinger owners.

Supersonic

Should consider investing or sponsoring the next Transformers movie... sure get lots of publicity...

name of the Transformer will be: Stinger!!!
  • Praise 1

Just booked this car.

I chose Deep Chroma Blue:

8BMRWBC.jpg

PvhhEV4.jpg

(Photos from google image search)

pm me your number if you are not already in our stinger owners WA group!

Congrats, you should have gone for that yellow - no need for PPS and all every few months free factory respray  [:p]

Just booked this car.

I chose Deep Chroma Blue:

8BMRWBC.jpg

PvhhEV4.jpg

(Photos from google image search)

Deep chroma blue looks very nice. Is this color option standard or costs extra?

Standard color.. no extra costs. From internet photos, it's bluish-purple in daytime and dark blue/blackish in night time. Very unique. 

But I realised my wish to have a sporty red interior car all along so when a Black unit with red leather interior popped up, I told my SE to change it for me. The DCB unit I initially selected is black leather interior.

2018-Kia-Stinger-GT1-4D-Hatchback-KNAE45(From google search)

(In SG, the interior materials are carbon fibre inserts.. instead of the brush aluminium look as shown)

• Praise 1

Congrats, you should have gone for that yellow - no need for PPS and all every few months free factory respray  [:p]

Lol  [laugh]

I find the Yellow and Red too loud for my character. The car itself at stock already very sporty and attract attention. Micro blue as well. But there's another reason why I didn't choose Micro blue  [lipsrsealed]

↡ Advertisement