KIA Stinger GT

Jzachlee

tough choice. haha. yea i agree. really liked the looks of the Stinger and the drive.

the SE called me earlier to say XE having some lifetime servicing promo man

Woah! Life time servicing sounds very attractive... but if unreliable maybe still not worth...
↡ Advertisement

tough choice. haha. yea i agree. really liked the looks of the Stinger and the drive.

the SE called me earlier to say XE having some lifetime servicing promo man

XE was in my shortlist but I didn't choose it cos of the cramped interior, so so interior and relatively slower performance.

The bodyshell looks great but that's about it.

A4 is too bland for me and the seats are not comfortable at all. I also find the interior too Spartan at first, but it sort of grows on me especially with VC so it's ok now.

Stinger has the nicest interior and outlook. If u r not a badge whore and don't have snotty friends or you don't care what your snotty friends say, then the choice is clear

XE was in my shortlist but I didn't choose it cos of the cramped interior, so so interior and relatively slower performance.

A4 is too bland for me and the seats are not comfortable at all. I also find the interior too Spartan at first, but it sort of grows on me especially with VC so it's ok now.

Stinger has the nicest interior and outlook. If u r not a badge whore and don't have snotty friends or you don't care what your snotty friends say, then the choice is clear

We are all good friends and live like a family here bro! You can share!! [:p][laugh]

Yes We are good friends and I replied Its list price. Not sure what more to add?

thanks for the input man.

right now just waiting to see motor show got any more good discounts not. really tempting to pull the trigger on the stinger. haha.

if u can wait, new bmw 3er and volvo s60 coming around mid or 3q this year

more headache then, haha

Twincharged

Stinger has the nicest interior and outlook. If u r not a badge whore and don't have snotty friends or you don't care what your snotty friends say, then the choice is clear ð

I tested the xe 2.0. Surprising I found the engine and gearbox combo quite responsive. In city speeds it was rather nippy, but I guess on more open roads the power might be more wanting. I only did their usual test route, so couldn’t try out more than city speeds.

The car rode a little too hard. Was ok in the front but the rears just seemed a tad more jarring.

Considering stinger 2.0 and Superb L&K. Both around same performance but skoda a bit bigger. Stinger win in handling. Any idea what's the best deal possible for GT-line?

Got same dilemna, test drove both 3.3 GT and 2.0GT Line.  Really love the Nardo Grey test unit with red seats at Fulco (Kia Ubi). would buy the 3.3GT in a hearbeat but it would be a big stretch to afford the 3.3GT now as the difference in running costs is a big issue for me. (another +SGD 8000/yr [crazy] )

So i have no choice but to compare the 2.0GT line or newing my current ride coe for 10years. both around same yearly costs (incl. fuel insurance maintenance roadtaxes etc) decisions decisions :we-all-gonna-die:

The $8000/yr includes the difference in running cost between the 3.3GT and GT Line includes the car's annual depreciation too, on top of fuel, maintenance and road tax that you had mentioned?

The $8000/yr includes the difference in running cost between the 3.3GT and GT Line includes the car's annual depreciation too, on top of fuel, maintenance and road tax that you had mentioned?

yup approx differences only which includes annual depre/additional loan interest borrowing 40% of car price.

yup approx differences only which includes annual depre/additional loan interest borrowing 40% of car price.

It a difficult decision indeed. I love the sub 5 sec V6 car, Brembo Harman and etc but think of long term. In the end settle with GTLine.
  • Praise 2

It a difficult decision indeed. I love the sub 5 sec V6 car, Brembo Harman and etc but think of long term. In the end settle with GTLine.

At least you get to own and drive the car... the rest of us just talk talk only... like me... ha ha... no money to buy one...

Neutral Newbie

can join us in the owners WhatsApp group too!

yea Kia has stepped up on such events over the past 6 months.

previously start of year was almost non existent for either owners

Hi hi! Kai here. Am choosing my stinger now. Will make purchase of either one in this motorshow. Would like to join any WhatsApp group or meet up. Would love to meet new fellow kakis and learn from all of you as well.

Can state the specific model? Wanna know the profile of stinger buyers. ð

Sorry. Wrong brands.

He sold his BMW 5series for Lexus LS250. Then now stinger.

Hi hi! Kai here. Am choosing my stinger now. Will make purchase of either one in this motorshow. Would like to join any WhatsApp group or meet up. Would love to meet new fellow kakis and learn from all of you as well.

Rich kia in the house. Hahaha...

whats the offers now at the carshow on the 2L GT line? Which colour did you choose?

Neutral Newbie

whats the offers now at the carshow on the 2L GT line? Which colour did you choose?

To be Frank, no promo...
↡ Advertisement