KIA Stinger GT

Jzachlee

On 2/10/2021 at 10:22 AM, justmarco said:

Hi guys. I am looking for direct sellers for stinger gt line 2.0. Interested to let go, please kindly pm me. Thanks. 

That time there was 1 red Stinger (direct owner) selling during CB... but he eventually sell to dealer and that car was sold by dealer already.

On 8/30/2020 at 10:25 AM, Fellows said:

2021 Kia Stinger Facelift with all new 2.5L engine with 305hp. 

EDAC65CC-3632-492B-A6D0-443C725B6976.jpeg

252A392B-6800-4B2B-8868-136A71C094CB.jpeg

C72562BD-50F0-4A09-A9D9-1ECD365B2B07.jpeg

DE3C5482-7474-4C28-8DEA-B9CB78E127F6.jpeg

A26334C2-AF00-4A9E-B2BB-40EBBA0A0425.jpeg

13FCAAF4-16C1-47BA-ADF9-055B42B57AE1.jpeg

FF920DE0-4254-4D9E-BABC-922700A19C3D.jpeg

72002DFE-92E1-4D66-B01B-1848895816EB.jpeg

21C76790-A01A-49FE-A20A-DFF4D7F78338.jpeg

11D1E88D-4A7B-473D-9E88-9807EEBA93F3.jpeg

Looks nice... but I think C&C die die want follow MAS rule of % downpayment. Otherwise, I think Stinger can be sold to more buyers. 

20 hours ago, sHy3r said:

Looks nice... but I think C&C die die want follow MAS rule of % downpayment. Otherwise, I think Stinger can be sold to more buyers. 

C&C doesn't seem to have qualms offering significant overtrade for Mercedes though to circumvent the rules...

52 minutes ago, teomingern said:

C&C doesn't seem to have qualms offering significant overtrade for Mercedes though to circumvent the rules...

I don't believe it's a circumvention of any rule to offer a higher trade-in even without a loan on the new car. That's my experience of how CnC Merc operates, at least for AMGs. Loan or no loan, they don't care. They can't give an overt discount on the price, but they'll give a great trade-in on your existing car. 

I talked to Kia sales person before. They say not bringing in the 2021 Kia Optima. They said the stinger should come around March - April and will be launching in Singapore around Q1. They also do 30 percent down payment not necessary need 40 percent. 

hope it helps, Shy3r in your decision for your next purchase. Haha. Happy hunting!

Yea looks slick indeed haha. But for the back I prefer the pre face lift one. But the blind spot image on the cluster when toggling signal is damn good and useful especially during cutting into expressway or changing lanes. 

16 hours ago, justmarco said:

I talked to Kia sales person before. They say not bringing in the 2021 Kia Optima. They said the stinger should come around March - April and will be launching in Singapore around Q1. They also do 30 percent down payment not necessary need 40 percent. 

hope it helps, Shy3r in your decision for your next purchase. Haha. Happy hunting!

Nope... i dont intend to get the new stinger.. as now coe still consider high... i will consider if coe drops below $20k... 😂

still stay with my current car first...

On 2/20/2021 at 6:46 PM, teomingern said:

Interesting... the Stinger which is a niche car is projected to sell more successfully than the K5 which is the mass market family car... ha ha...

Uniquely $ingapore.

On 2/20/2021 at 6:46 PM, teomingern said:

Interesting... the Stinger which is a niche car is projected to sell more successfully than the K5 which is the mass market family car... ha ha...

Its just marketing talk and gimmicks.

3 hours ago, RogerNg_185295 said:

Its just marketing talk and gimmicks.

C&C isn't in the business of losing money... based on their sales figures for the previous model, there's no market at the current price point... same for the Sonata... both the previous generation's facelifted models made it here but almost no takers... I've ever only seen one face-lifted K5 on the road, two face-lifted Sonatas on the road... whereas the launch model from the previous generations sold in small numbers, but not so small that they are so rare on the road... more Sonatas seen than K5...

39 minutes ago, teomingern said:

C&C isn't in the business of losing money... based on their sales figures for the previous model, there's no market at the current price point... same for the Sonata... both the previous generation's facelifted models made it here but almost no takers... I've ever only seen one face-lifted K5 on the road, two face-lifted Sonatas on the road... whereas the launch model from the previous generations sold in small numbers, but not so small that they are so rare on the road... more Sonatas seen than K5...

it was partly due to the high coe period when they brought in sonata/k5. 

when coe rises, people will always end up buying conti cars instead. 

I think the Stinger caters to a niche clientele. Most buyers are moving to SUVs nowadays so I doubt the K5 would appeal to buyers considering the price proposition would be difficult for the type of car it is (mid-size, FWD- same group as Camry, Accord, Superb , Insignia, Passat). The stinger on the other hand is RWD which, whilst not great for space in the rear seats, places the car in a more unique market of potential buyers. It falls into the same category of Lexus IS, 3 series, C class buyers, without the badge premium (there isn't another similarly specced i.e. 5 seater car from Toyota, Honda, Hyundai, non luxury brand). That said, even for Lexus, Merc and BMW, most of their sales now encompass SUVs.

On 2/24/2021 at 3:09 PM, ferrytales said:

it was partly due to the high coe period when they brought in sonata/k5. 

when coe rises, people will always end up buying conti cars instead. 

My COE was $46,000 and my model had quite a few on the road... for the facelift model for my generation Sonata, the COE was probably lower but the price was about the same or slightly higher... but no takers still... the current model won't be cheap given all the high end features... so not surprised there... but for the facelifetime model, could also be that the Continental ADs and PIs were very aggressive in promoting their pricing... so you would be correct to say many crossed over to buy a much smaller car for somewhat the same price ballpark...

15 minutes ago, gamer2030 said:

Face-lift at 191k. Gosh, now I'm glad I got mine last year considering it's still the same engine and drive train.

Yeah omg now 192k the last I saw was 157k on the Kia Warehouse Online Sale website for the pre-face lift. A 35k difference wow! 

↡ Advertisement