KIA Stinger GT

Jzachlee

Just went to Kia showroom and nobody bothered to serve me (not that I mind, I prefer to be left alone). Running on a tight schedule so just wanted a quick look and did not intend to have a test drive or anything.

Went over to Borneo next to look at the Harrier. I walked really fast to the car immediately after entering. Despite all the negative feedback about this AD, a Japanese gal actually came after me and quickly assigned me an SE when I said I'm just looking around. SE was quite nice and friendly too.

Enough OT... my heart is kinda fixed on the Stinger :D

Same experience at KIA.

I checked out the Stinger on my own while this male SE was tending to a customer just about to leave. I made eye contact letting him know I need someone's help, but after that but he just went back to his counter to lepak. I went to the counter and asked for a SE.. after test drive I bought the car.

Maybe I look boiboi  :D

(Even the SE that was assigned to me.. not very good one) Cannot expect too much from KIA.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2

Just went to Kia showroom and nobody bothered to serve me (not that I mind, I prefer to be left alone). Running on a tight schedule so just wanted a quick look and did not intend to have a test drive or anything.

Went over to Borneo next to look at the Harrier. I walked really fast to the car immediately after entering. Despite all the negative feedback about this AD, a Japanese gal actually came after me and quickly assigned me an SE when I said I'm just looking around. SE was quite nice and friendly too.

Enough OT... my heart is kinda fixed on the Stinger :D

You didn't call the SE I recommended?

You didn't call the SE I recommended?

Will call when I'm ready :)

I just went in for a quick look, not ready to sit down and discuss details yet.

I did spot him and thought of saying hi, but he was busy with other potential clients so i decided to just leave him alone... for now lol

Edited by Asure7
  • Praise 1

I did spot him and thought of saying hi, but he was busy with other potential clients so i decided to just leave him alone... for now lol

Tiagong from new folks who just joined the chat group, now got long waiting time.. because no ex stocks and mostly is based on indent basis or something like that. Now buy.. next year Mar/April collect.

FYI.

Tiagong from new folks who just joined the chat group, now got long waiting time.. because no ex stocks and mostly is based on indent basis or something like that. Now buy.. next year Mar/April collect.

FYI.

wow, good to know.

I not really in a hurry... was actually wondering if there will be any nice Xmas/CNY promo :P

Edited by Asure7

Haha alrighty. :D

Is it only me?

I am those type that when buying a car, hate SE come and disturb me. They better stay far far away.

Only when I need them, Then I will go to the counter to look for them.

To me, buying a car more important is the I want, why care about the SE.

The most I will see him 3-4 times, after that bye bye...But the car is some I will drive for years.

• Praise 2

whats the real selling price of the 2.0?

i was offered $143k before the cars@expo for selected models. they informed me only limited colors available

Is it only me?

I am those type that when buying a car, hate SE come and disturb me. They better stay far far away.

The most I will see him 3-4 times, after that bye bye...But the car is some I will drive for years.

Me too. I prefer to be left alone.

I also prefer to use SEs recommended by word of mouth instead of a randomly assigned one.

i was offered $143k before the cars@expo for selected models. they informed me only limited colors available

Good price. Maybe clearing old stocks for the new 2L turbo AWD.

$143k seem like a good offer . is the lowest price I heard from you among others I so far.

after test drive(the first time i was there @ ubi),it was quoted at $149k.they called me and re offered at a lower price.but the SE made it clear that only for selected colors available.it was for the 2.0 RWD version.the price they offered was $145k.i went down again(2nd time) to see if it was possible to lower it further..last quoted was $143k but she said some freebies and after sales terms might be different.that was the last time i was there.i think it was in mid Oct.cant remember exactly when...i did not buy the car though i likes how it drives.if i were serious,would have bargain for $140k and i had this confident feeling that it can be secured.if anyone keen,i can name my SE.she seems like a nice person and really pushing to sell.she is also confident and knowledgeable but remember,every customer is treated differently..its how well you play your cards.

Is it only me?

Tbh I wanted to buy the car before I stepped into the showroom. Test drive is just formality.

So I needed the SE help. Unless I can buy the car do the paper work myself without SE, yeah I don't mind.

Tbh I wanted to buy the car before I stepped into the showroom. Test drive is just formality.

So I needed the SE help. Unless I can buy the car do the paper work myself without SE, yeah I don't mind.

haha, same here

i didn't test drive any other cars when i was buying my current and preivous cars. Enough info about the cars can be found online these days

Hi Bros, does anyone know how I can get my hands on the 19" staggered wheels from the GT 3.3t?

Thinking of buying them 2nd hand from Korea, Australia or USA. Anyone has experience shipping in rims? I was thinking if whole family goes, maybe can bring a set of wheels back as check in luggage. :)

Edited by YokeTan

i think u can try a few reputable shops here like South east and Leong seng.

Maybe you can save some money from buying overseas, but the hassle might not be worth it.

carrying 4 rims in luggage no joke. and then finding a shop to fix for you.

↡ Advertisement