KIA Stinger GT

Jzachlee

Very nice bro! Can share picture of your custom boot mat? Thanks!

Show you logo nia.. just standard 3A quality customised to fit my boot.

qCjU5Dc.jpg

↡ Advertisement

what does the E means?

originally was a stinger logo?

"Kia designed this E logo to show what the Stinger represents: Engineered by Excellence, Exclusive, Exquisite, Evolutionary."

I replaced the following:

Front bonnet KIA emblem

Rear boot KIA emblem (now replaced by big Stinger script emblem)

Wheels KIA badge x4

Steering wheel KIA badge

If I'm not wrong, in Korea, their Stingers get the E logo.

mjg71Mr.jpg

• Praise 2

"Kia designed this E logo to show what the Stinger represents: Engineered by Excellence, Exclusive, Exquisite, Evolutionary."

I replaced the following:

Front bonnet KIA emblem

Rear boot KIA emblem (now replaced by big Stinger script emblem)

Wheels KIA badge x4

Steering wheel KIA badge

If I'm not wrong, in Korea, their Stingers get the E logo.

mjg71Mr.jpg

I see, thanks.

btw stinger looks good in red.  don't see red stinger often on the road

yes, you are bias ....

wanna spray another color? [laugh]

Nah, I'll stay with Black. The other colors, while nice, are too loud for my liking and personality.

Call me biased but I think it looks good in a lot of colors  [laugh]

p7.png

yellow looks weird. more suitable for cars like lambo or ferrari

the nicest color i have seen on stinger now is nardo grey 

(edited)

6 out of 10 colours are neutral... white to grey to black... not very imaginative? I was just thinking the car will look fabulous in racing green a la Jaguar green...

Edited by teomingern

Supersonic

Combo breaker to the speeding vs road hogging topic  [laugh]

AyZTryy.jpg

EPAUc23.jpg

EMdrada.jpg

(in case you can't spot: steering wheel E logo and stinger script for fender area)

Very nice pics and beautiful car.

If there is space, I will shift left to let him thru. But the tailgater will need to wait... no way will I make a dangerous manoeuvre just to let him thru.

Just offering an alternative view.

Do we know for sure that he is just tailgating just because, or should we give him the benefit of the doubt that he really needs to get some place as soon as he can, even if there is only a 0.1% chance of it actually being true?

Do you really want to be that person who causes the other party to lose whatever he stands to lose, because "aiyah so urgent he would have set off earlier what!" or "i also at the speed limit already!!"?

I feel, as long as it is safe to move over to the left and give way, i believe its the safer option. Just that its the option that does not usually sit well with the egos between the steering wheel and driver's seat.

• Praise 1

If there is space, I will shift left to let him thru. But the tailgater will need to wait... no way will I make a dangerous manoeuvre just to let him thru.

Of course, safety is paramount [thumbsup][drivingcar]

Supersonic
(edited)

I've found it's a good idea to start signalling left as soon as you've made the decision to yield. Then move over only after there is adequate space and it's safe.

Signalling early has a few benefits. It calms the guy behind you down - he knows you're aware of him and that you're fully willing to yield when it's safe. You've also made your intent completely clear so he won't be tempted to undertake you.

Moving over without signalling can be rather dangerous especially if the car behind thinks you're like 90 percent of the cars in lane 1 who will stubbornly refuse to budge. Two cars moving into the same lane can create a rather unpleasant situation.

So always signal, wait and move over when safe. When someone does this, I almost always put up my hand in thanks.

Predictability is the most important thing to achieve in street driving. In contrast to racing, where predictability and unpredictability must be judiciously balanced haha.

My pet peeve is drivers who don't signal. Too damn many of them here. I consider them far more dangerous than "speedsters".

Edited by Turboflat4
  • Praise 9

I've found it's a good idea to start signalling left as soon as you've made the decision to yield. Then move over only after there is adequate space and it's safe.

Signalling early has a few benefits. It calms the guy behind you down - he knows you're aware of him and that you're fully willing to yield when it's safe. You've also made your intent completely clear so he won't be tempted to undertake you.

Moving over without signalling can be rather dangerous especially if the car behind thinks you're like 90 percent of the cars in lane 1 who will stubbornly refuse to budge. Two cars moving into the same lane can create a rather unpleasant situation.

So always signal, wait and move over when safe. When someone does this, I almost always put up my hand in thanks.

Predictability is the most important thing to achieve in street driving. In contrast to racing, where predictability and unpredictability must be judiciously balanced haha.

My pet peeve is drivers who don't signal. Too damn many of them here. I consider them far more dangerous than "speedsters".

well said, i hope more ppl drive like u

• Praise 1

Agree... don't why have signal lights when they don't use them... very dangerous in city driving when drivers make sudden moves to change lanes...
  • Praise 1

Supersonic

Sg is different, signal creates stress and peeps will close in. Either way the intention is met, itâs just u cut before or after the incoming car.

In my view, signalling reduces stress because it shows you respect other road users.

Only the low class ones will try to block. Anyway, I've almost never successfully been blocked. Mustn't signal and dawdle. Signal and move smoothly and quickly into the intended lane. Don't give them time to cut you off lol.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1