KIA Stinger GT

Jzachlee

bigger LCD screen, internal lighting with 4 colors, bugs fixed , rest should be the same. maybe they will throw in 360 degree camera (wishful thinking )

↡ Advertisement

No other competitors.

So pricing for depr same as new

Dont think many new ones were sold per year, so wont have so many resale for next 1-2 years

thought the one in sgcarmart belongs to fulco boss

Turbocharged

thought the one in sgcarmart belongs to fulco boss

Drive and lut until gao gao now sell as management car? Lol

(edited)

Price no good ley. Same as brand new minus 1year depreciation.

Cos seller knows buyer sure nego and lower price. So start higher and nego down the price lol.

Usually first yr if owner sell, brand new depre $14k, resale should be around depre $16-20k?

Edited by Evoz08

Twincharged

Cos seller knows buyer sure nego and lower price. So start higher and nego down the price lol.

Usually first yr if owner sell, brand new depre $14k, resale should be around depre $16-20k?

Usually at least 2years depre for a 1year old. Unless lack of stocks and super high demand.

Who knows... sometimes circumstances changes... like recently banks doing some layoffs...

Maybe this guy won 4m in the 8m Toto draw last week, so he can dump his car at a loss and full cash C63S leh?
  • Praise 2

Turbocharged

Maybe this guy won 4m in the 8m Toto draw last week, so he can dump his car at a loss and full cash C63S leh? ððð

According to the price history available at sgcarmart for the 2.0, if he had bought in july 18, he would have paid only 153K and we are not sure what further discounts his SE had given him. Now sell 148k..lugi nothing?

(edited)

Lol you want buy cheap den stinger not for u la bro. Pretty sure demand is there.

Bro,if a brand new GT line is selling at 153k after trade in car and discount. (Plus with 3k service credit)..will you be getting a 1 year old one at 148k?

That was the best offer I got last weekend..

However,with the increase in cat B Coe price yesterday,dont think that offer will be there now..I hope that bro can sell at 148k or somewhere there to minimise his loss.

Edited by Yadado
  • Praise 1

Turbocharged
(edited)

Bro,if a brand new GT line is selling at 153k after trade in car and discount. (Plus with 3k service credit)..will you be getting a 1 year old one at 148k?

That was the best offer I got last weekend..

However,with the increase in cat B Coe price yesterday,dont think that offer will be there now..I hope that bro can sell at 148k or somewhere there to minimise his loss.

I dun think he will make any big loss if he manages to clear off at 148K. In fact he might drive for free the last one year [laugh]

Edited by Kyrios

Maybe this guy won 4m in the 8m Toto draw last week, so he can dump his car at a loss and full cash C63S leh? ððð

Wah ha ha ha... that one also can lar!

another 2.0 one up for sale.. Remember earlier, many expressed interest and enthusiastically waiting for a resale unit to appear. But now it seems like these used units are not snapped up as quickly as supposed to be..

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1