KIA Stinger GT

Jzachlee

Twincharged

another 2.0 one up for sale.. Remember earlier, many expressed interest and enthusiastically waiting for a resale unit to appear. But now it seems like these used units are not snapped up as quickly as supposed to be..

like i mentioned. price no good lor.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

another 2.0 one up for sale.. Remember earlier, many expressed interest and enthusiastically waiting for a resale unit to appear. But now it seems like these used units are not snapped up as quickly as supposed to be..

I will buy it if its scrap + 3k. Ok so they need to make a profit. 

I am willing to take scrap + 8k ?

Why? Thats becos thats the kind of price used car dealers offer for rare cars eg Stinger.

The more powerful your car is, the steeper is the depreciation. 

• Praise 2

Demand is there. Black one 2.0 sold. But I wonder how much it was sold at.
  • Praise 1

Demand is there. Black one 2.0 sold. But I wonder how much it was sold at.

Sold to a dealer. Its not off the market yet.

Dealer put it up for sale at the price owner was asking so surely it was transacted  much lower.

Turbocharged

Sold to a dealer. Its not off the market yet.

Dealer put it up for sale at the price owner was asking so surely it was transacted much lower.

Yes sir..the dealer Monster cars likes to do consignment...

Combo breaker to the speeding vs road hogging topic [laugh]

AyZTryy.jpg

EPAUc23.jpg

EMdrada.jpg

(in case you can't spot: steering wheel E logo and stinger script for fender area)

Dealer posted a set of nicely taken photo of that black GT line..side fender with stinger emblem..car looks suspiciously like bro StingerGT car with the mod he shared in April.

Dealer posted a set of nicely taken photo of that black GT line..side fender with stinger emblem..car looks suspiciously like bro StingerGT car with the mod he shared in April.ð¤

Yea I also wondered if that black stinger gt line on sale belongs to one of the member in here.
  • Praise 1

Who knows... sometimes circumstances changes... like recently banks doing some layoffs...

yup, reality bites. At least their behaviour is consistent.

https://www.businesstimes.com.sg/companies-markets/deutsche-bank-ceo-gives-execs-dressing-down-over-suits

DEUTSCHE Bank chief executive Christian Sewing was forced to personally rebuke managers who ordered tailors to their London office as thousands of traders were let go on Monday, after details of the pricey suit fitting were revealed in the media.

"I can't understand that someone would call tailors to fit suits on Monday. On the same day, we had to tell many colleagues in share trading that they had to leave," Mr Sewing told German business daily Handelsblatt in its Friday edition.

It's my car. I consigned to Monster Dealer. Not sold yet.

Funny thing is in SG when you sell car people like to assume negatively and not doing well  [laugh] 

• Praise 2

Funny thing is in SG when you sell car people like to assume negatively and not doing well [laugh]

Not me hor.

Which car u getting next?

Let me hazard a guess .. A5 Sportback?

• Praise 1

Funny thing is in SG when you sell car people like to assume negatively and not doing well  [laugh] 

May I ask why you are selling? Convenient to share? Bored with the car liao?

Doubt you will get an honest reply. Face value and personal reasons may make it not safe to share so much.

May I ask why you are selling? Convenient to share? Bored with the car liao?

Turbocharged

The yellow one on sale...heard there was a problem with the yellow paint worldwide last year and kia had to offer free respray...wonder if the paint issue occurs for Singapore registered yellow Stingers as well