KIA Stinger GT

Jzachlee

(edited)
He was obviously was talking about new cars for sale in sg now. Even if u want to give example can point to 4 years old teana with 3.5 litre v6. They were selling below 200k new back in 2015. I saw a 2nd hand one in sgcarmart recently.

Ya, stinger is really the only 3 litre v6 we can buy now for 200k. Next i think are the inifinity red sports.

Edited by Columbian78
  • Praise 2

Twincharged

He was obviously was talking about new cars for sale in sg now. Even if u want to give example can point to 4 years old teana with 3.5 litre v6. They were selling below 200k new back in 2015. I saw a 2nd hand one in sgcarmart recently.

Ya, stinger is really the only 3 litre v6 we can buy now for 200k. Next i think are the inifinity red sports.

ya lor, people taking about v6 performance cars, he brings in a Teana...... [hur]

• Praise 2

ya lor, people taking about v6 performance cars, he brings in a Teana...... [hur]

wow 1st time i take a proper look at v6 teana.

v6 sounds very power, but only 179hp, haha. nowadays 1.5TC give the same hp

• Praise 2

Bro,if a brand new GT line is selling at 153k after trade in car and discount. (Plus with 3k service credit)..will you be getting a 1 year old one at 148k?

That was the best offer I got last weekend..

However,with the increase in cat B Coe price yesterday,dont think that offer will be there now..I hope that bro can sell at 148k or somewhere there to minimise his loss.

Then u buy straight brand new la. No need talk de.
Wonder why so fast sell le.

Turbocharged

buy the 3.3 GT and keep, not many v6 around that is affordable 

wow!! Rich!!

buy and keep a car in SG...

Hi there, i am not sure if this topic have been discuss but was wondering if any V6 owner upgraded their Catback

Currently i dont find any available in SG and kinda fustrating

• Praise 1

Hi there, i am not sure if this topic have been discuss but was wondering if any V6 owner upgraded their Catback

i dont think there is any demand in Singapore for approved exhaust. the V6 stinger is very tempting indeed as compared to the conti counterparts which are almost 30k more with 4 pot engines. In singapore we do miss the 360 deg camera and those advance sensors for driving which is a let down considering its the top of the line car for kia in singapore.

i saw a white one the other day which was a 2L ( looks like the 3.3 ) very nice indeed. 

• Praise 1

There's Bastuck approved catback by FK.

Kia Stinger 3.3

1. Bastuck catback exhaust system with rear quad tips which consist of the followings:

a. Front silencer (KIA/STI-1): 1 piece;

b. Rear left silencer with double tips (KIA/STI-63TL): 1 piece;

c. Rear right silencer with double tips (KIA/STI-63TR): 1 piece;

d. Connecting rod (KIA/STI-BRKT): 1 piece;

e. Rubber (ROMI-G1): 2 pieces.

You can visit www.bastuck2.de > UK flag > Kia > Stinger > Stinger 3.3l T-GDI V6 > Show detailed parts and components > to see them.

• Praise 5

dont think they can get the approval.

funny thing is that all other brand cars with louder stock exhaust can import but asian one cant....

Twincharged

No.

Dealers act as agent for consignment cars

Once a buyer is found they help do the transfer and get usually $800-1000 agent fees depending on car price

The dealer pays seller sale price once seller hands over the pin for transfer

Dealer may arrange loans etc for the buyer

The exact price that dealer finally sells to the buyer may be different from seller's price 

Does selling via consignment means selling to dealer?

• Praise 9

probably many COs said enough, you've had your fun, now I want a proper conti badge  [lipsrsealed]

Another black 2.0 up for sale...

why so many? :ph34r:

• Praise 2