KIA Stinger GT

Jzachlee

5 hours ago, joshua182 said:

demand and supply.. the interesting thing is how most used stingers seem to be driven to msia daily or something.. all the milage high until....

at least the mileage is high, rather than them putting it at as 10k after 2 years, teachers car, maid's car, market shopping car. 

↡ Advertisement

1 hour ago, ferrytales said:

at least the mileage is high, rather than them putting it at as 10k after 2 years, teachers car, maid's car, market shopping car. 

I rem there was one Lexus RX ad claiming the Indonesian owner 'forgot' he has a RX in SG for the past 9 yrs! :D And that the mileage was just 10000km. See some people were so rich that they actually forgot they have a car in SG... 

really LOL :D

On 2/29/2020 at 4:13 PM, Eenick said:

I would like to start a Singapore Stinger group on Whatsapp if there isn't already one. The Facebook grp seems to be all ads for merchandise. 

Anyone interested?

No one? Or is there already one

(edited)
On 3/1/2020 at 4:39 PM, Jellandross said:

It'll be wise to add at least 20-30% on top of any 2nd hand car mileage. We all know how honest used car dealers are. 

Seriously... if you're going to cheat on the mileage, why do only 10-20%? And it's not quite possible to cheat these days as you can easily check with the AD... there are safeguards that can't be changed even if you alter the odometer reading...

Can read the case in Singapore below - Tan Chong was able to show evidence of mileage...

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/transport/customer-sues-over-tampered-mileage&ved=2ahUKEwiMyaLD94foAhUZcCsKHWesB3MQFjALegQIAxAB&usg=AOvVaw0s4HidiXAV41MqLceT0Tqx

Edited by teomingern

Got a deep blue chroma GT Line. Been driving it for a week. What  are the optimum settings you all put the audio equaliser in for the best audio experience?

Turbocharged

Eh which xia suay Singapore Stinger is this?? Drive slow nevermind, never keep to the left when a overtaking car coming close to the rear.

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 2

Twincharged
4 hours ago, Zxcvb said:

Eh which xia suay Singapore Stinger is this?? Drive slow nevermind, never keep to the left when a overtaking car coming close to the rear.

singaporean mah. "my car more expensive" i drive as i please...

Hi Stinger bros,

im currently considering purchase of a new Stinger GT from CnC. Have been looking for a while and was quite keen to book with the lower COE prices this past few months. I’m coming from a F10 535i, are there any other bros who switched from F10/F30 3 litre to stinger 3.3 n how is their opinion on stinger compared to their previous ride?

Im quite impressed by the car from a short 10-15 min test drive but am keen to know how’s the experience in long term?

• Praise 4

13 hours ago, Skyline23 said:

Hi Stinger bros,

im currently considering purchase of a new Stinger GT from CnC. Have been looking for a while and was quite keen to book with the lower COE prices this past few months. I’m coming from a F10 535i, are there any other bros who switched from F10/F30 3 litre to stinger 3.3 n how is their opinion on stinger compared to their previous ride?

Im quite impressed by the car from a short 10-15 min test drive but am keen to know how’s the experience in long term?

Don't bring your BMW driving over... no one gives face to a Kia.

• Haha! 3

15 hours ago, Skyline23 said:

Hi Stinger bros,

i drove and A5 Quattro previously and below is some of my opinion

• Ride and ride quality not as refine as conti cars
  • more fun to drive as i am always on sports mode.
  • change lowering spring, exhaust and strut bar and the car is a great car.
  • Maintenance, no one can advise as all of us should still on the 5yrs warranty

if u dun mind the branding, i will recommend u this car... sometime eego will hurt when u know ur car is as ex than your fren second hand or brand new conti (Depend on what model) and yet ppl are ignorance.

• Praise 2

On 4/13/2020 at 5:21 PM, Skyline23 said:

Hi Stinger bros,

Add abit more for arteon

Having  said that, the rear space of stinger is no where near that of ahtiong. 

Between these two, the choice has to be VW for me.

• Praise 1

2 hours ago, inlinesix said:

I think he is talking about 3.3 V6 twin turbo le

If 3.3L then price about the same as arteon. 

performance wise not much diff either, arteon definitely more practical and has better brand. For look and interior its subjective but i personally prefer arteon

56 minutes ago, Thaiyotakamli said:

If 3.3L then price about the same as arteon. 

performance wise not much diff either, arteon definitely more practical and has better brand. For look and interior its subjective but i personally prefer arteon

3.3L twin turbo V6 Stinger GT is more expensive than the VW Ah Tiong. 

And the Ah Tiong is a slow piece of crap in comparison. Stinger GT is just sub 5s, Ah Tiong is only sub 6s. Yucks.

And I'm pretty sure only the Kia is RWD, like a proper driver's car ought to be. 

Who cares so much about badge anyway? Volkswagen literally means People's Car, it's the car Hitler asked Ferdinand Porsche to build so every peasant in Germany can drive affordably. Compared to other German marques like BMW, Merc and Audi (no need to mention atas Porsche), it's not in the same league. 

Not that I care about status too much, but (in my opinion) the Ah Tiong is certainly inferior to the pretty awesome 3.3 TT Stinger GT in every metric that matters. Haha.

Edited by Turboflat4
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 5