KIA Stinger GT

Jzachlee

Twincharged

Look like the Stinger Owners don't dare to comment on their Car's FC..I heard very high...now Petrol price so high..

• Haha! 1

Twincharged
(edited)
3 hours ago, ER-3682 said:

Look like the Stinger Owners don't dare to comment on their Car's FC..I heard very high...now Petrol price so high..

Sometimes too good FC also no good. I remember many vw touting very good fc for the good power. In the end too lean and piston piang! 
so no such thing as excellent FC with excellent power. Something has to give. 
If the fc is so great, then power stations might as well use many many vw engines to drive the generators! 🤣

Edited by Mkl22
  • Haha! 1

Twincharged
Just now, Mkl22 said:

Sometimes too good FC also no good. I remember many vw touting very good fc for the good power. In the end too lean and piston piang! 
so no such thing as excellent FC with excellent power. Something has to give. 

That one is VW Famous "Twin Charged" Engine..famous for premature Engine Failure.

• Haha! 1

Twincharged
1 minute ago, ER-3682 said:

That one is VW Famous "Twin Charged" Engine..famous for premature Engine Failure.

Volvo lagi cleverest! Twin charge plus hybrid plus plug in. 
IMHO a disaster waiting to happen! 

(edited)

2.0 fc should be about 8-9km/L.

it really depends on your driving conditions.  There are some who got 10-12, and some who get 6 cos heavy footed.

3.3 actually about the same due to better power:weight ratio.

IMHO no point making yourself suffer by keep looking at fc and/or drive really slowly not enjoying the fun/power.  If have to do that, the car is not for you.

Hearsay C&C not selling anymore.  Only last 3 left (one new, one showroom car, one test drive model).

Edited by Asure7
  • Praise 4

Neutral Newbie

Actually the FC isn't it much same as last time WRX or EVO 😳 this car you can practically drive in Eco mode on daily drive which I'm doing and I get 8/9 km/l on short trips and mix trip and as high as 10 to 13 km/l on all highway tank..... be it 2.0 or 3.3 its the fun you get when you put in comfort or sport mode and floor it from 100 km/h to 200 km/h why would anyone looking to buy a powerful car and expect FC to be 👍🤷‍♂️

hello, im looking at a preowned 2020 Kia Stinger 2.0. Can any past or present owners advise on reliability and maintenance? are service/repair parts readily available in our market? are the low numbers of this car on the road due to lack of stock or unpopularity/unreliability? 
Appreciate any advice. 🙏