2017 Toyota Camry

gemmoglock

Anyway the se also said something which confused me.

She said existing stock only have a few units of white pearl. So if take that one, BM will absorb the 10k ves surcharge. Cos apparently next year onwards Camry will all attract 10k surcharge, effectively bringing the price to 162k?

But I asked her if existing stock and purchase now,and can collect car after secure coe within the next Coe bidding (under the guaranteed Coe package), why got 10k surcharge? Since haven't cross over to 2018. She just repeat "Camry will attract 10k surcharge next year onwards, so if taking existing stock BM will absorb the 10k for you."

Not sure if something was lost in translation in between.

But was my understanding of the 2018 VES wrong? Purchase, register and collect by this year got 10k surcharge for BM to "absorb" meh?

bm already raised the price of the camry substantially in lieu of the ves surcharge. I remembered it was going for 138k for 2 months back. 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

did not follow all the post. is the discussion now about the new camry lunching next year to the competitor or the current model that BM bought in to sell?

Wah the new Camry besides the reliability doesn't seems to have much to offer

Infinity looks attractive but maintenance wise, costly or not

• Praise 1

I'd rather save $20K and get a true blue Japan assembled Mazda 6.

This Thaiyota Camry is way overpriced! labour and parts in Thailand are dirt cheap!

Thus u see more harrier n mercz on the road the camry

Toyota fans will nv find their car overpriced

Edited by Kia7200

I'd rather save $20K and get a true blue Japan assembled Mazda 6.

This Thaiyota Camry is way overpriced! labour and parts in Thailand are dirt cheap!

Agree! Take a trip to Bangkok and you see their streets flooded with Camries. Lol... to them, it’s like their B&B car and here in Singapore, people paying like crazy for Camry....
  • Praise 1

Agree! Take a trip to Bangkok and you see their streets flooded with Camries. Lol... to them, itâs like their B&B car and here in Singapore, people paying like crazy for Camry....

Camry is the next audi or bmw

did not follow all the post. is the discussion now about the new camry lunching next year to the competitor or the current model that BM bought in to sell?

Both.

Practise here is to merge threads where possible, instead of creating too many new threads, which can be confusing..

170k still got people will buy, camry supporter especially when they have been waiting for so long.

$15K annual depreciation for a Thai assembled sedan is ridiculous.

Well I do have a friend who die die must buy made in Japan car. No Korean, no made in Thailand, no continental makes. Even though it’s more costly. A lot more costly.

Then showed the friend the Kobe steel scandal news article. Friend tell me nowadays a lot of fake news cannot believe.

• Praise 1

Well I do have a friend who die die must buy made in Japan car. No Korean, no made in Thailand, no continental makes. Even though it’s more costly. A lot more costly.

Then showed the friend the Kobe steel scandal news article. Friend tell me nowadays a lot of fake news cannot believe.

Toyota Camry is a Japanese branded car made in Thailand, not Japan

• Praise 1

Actually nothing wrong for Assembled in Thailand,most major Parts are still made in Japan,Toyota & Nissan choose Thailand,to make just RHD Cars,there are also U.K. made Toyota,but only for European Market,some U.K. made Nissan Models  are Imported to S'pore.

Toyota Camry is a Japanese branded car made in Thailand, not Japan

If the car is made in Japan, does it mean that all parts in the car and the supply chain is from japan and japan only?
↡ Advertisement