2017 Toyota Camry

gemmoglock

Dunno leh.  SE said likely August 2018.

Actually for previous models of Camry, we lag the US launch by about 9 months cause Thailand factory needs to tool up and US is usually first launch market after/together with Japan.

The next shipment of camry will be the new all new camry already. Likely launch in dec

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2

Looking forward to the new toyota camry, not sure when will it showcase in singapore.

I think next year, after CNY.

• Praise 1

Thanks. Hope the singapore version will not be too different from the US/Japan. Price alsoðð

I think price would be around SGD 130k to SGD 140k at the competitive range. Edited by DACH
  • Praise 1

I think price would be around SGD 130k to SGD 140k at the competitive range.

i think it should be closer to 140k at current coe level.

Thanks. Hope the singapore version will not be too different from the US/Japan. Price alsoðð

It will be very similar except for minor cosmetic differences. Edited by camrysfe

i think it should be closer to 140k at current coe level.

It will be very similar except for minor cosmetic differences.

Haha hope so, pray that they bring over the XSE version with the red leather seat.

Haha hope so, pray that they bring over the XSE version with the red leather seat.

Highly unlikely for bm to bring in xse version. Must satisfy the uncle's crave for cream coloured leather interior with the xle grill.

Highly unlikely for bm to bring in xse version. Must satisfy the uncle's crave for cream coloured leather interior with the xle grill.

Maybe they will to satisfy the next generation uncle.
  • Praise 2

Heard BM have bring in camry today, BUT still the old design with the dark brown leather seatðð

I was told new model is Q1 next year followed by hybrid maybe Q2
↡ Advertisement