Perodua Bezza

Cypher

I saw the car personally. Its not the same! 15" Steel rims. Unpainted side mirrors W/O indicators. No rear AC. Non chrome front grill trim. No fog lights. Fabric seats. Basically its for Uber..

What's unpainted side mirror? Black plastic?

↡ Advertisement

What's unpainted side mirror? Black plastic?

Yes... And a few other items which I can't remember..

So my take on the Bezza.

Max 80K for Advance trim and selling point should be why its better than Mit Attrage as both are in the Segment A catagory.

83k is a really good price.  [thumbsup]

I don't mind 15' rim and I don't like leather seats.

:D

What a good deal, can we do group buy to get more discount? hahaha, I am not rushing as well.

• Praise 2

steel rims - good, no need worry scratches and potholes in MY.

unpainted mirrors - good, no need worry unsightly scratches which you will definitely collect from other bangers.

fabric seats - best material vs genuine simulated cowhides

I saw the car personally. Its not the same! 15" Steel rims. Unpainted side mirrors W/O indicators. No rear AC. Non chrome front grill trim. No fog lights. Fabric seats. Basically its for Uber..

• Praise 1

steel rims - good, no need worry scratches and potholes in MY.

unpainted mirrors - good, no need worry unsightly scratches which you will definitely collect from other bangers.

fabric seats - best material vs genuine simulated cowhides

Couldn't agree more.  [thumbsup]

• Praise 2

I think we first have to understand what the car is made for, which market segment. Then we have to understand is the premium x or the advance a better seller overall. Compare against the correct comparison and not compare using price alone.

Clearly this is a mass market no frills car segment, where their target audience are those who needs a car to move from point A to point B. Something better than a motorbike, as in the mass market in Malaysia. Their target audience over in Malaysia do not need all the fancy good to have items. 

The problem is when they launch it in SG, they become neither here or there, they give you bare bones like the Malaysia version you dont want buy, add on items price cfm go up. So how? Of course they will have to then figure out what is the best features and price point to cut into the market to position themselves. 

The Brand itself, or rather the company itself does not product even a big car, the Bezza is abt the biggest car they have already, is comparing to the K3 or the attrage a fair comparison, those are small cars in their brands. If price is the determine factor, then take the offered price and compare to something of the same price with the same feature. 

some say for a different of $3k or $5k i will rather take this car that car, but what if you are willing to put that 3k/5k back into this car, what can you get out of the car? Of course if some one is to say 3k-5k buy a brand, thats also fair. 

Seriously, If I were to buy this car, I tell them to give me a bare basic car, just make sure is the lowest price, the lesser fancy the lesser headache of breaking down and the easier to maintain.

Just like i always tell my friends, if budget airlines can quote me MRT fare, I dont mind no seat, I can stand in the air flying to KL or bangkok, as long as it is cheap.  [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]

• Praise 6

Supercharged

If you can wait until July.

I have inside information that my other fren Donald

will crash the stock markets in July and then we will

see a lower COE. I am not in a rush so I don't mind

waiting if can save a lot money on a new car. [thumbsup]

Sure, I also no rush.

Let me know when you r ready, BFF.

Supercharged

Actually k3 at this price, consider a steal.

Rim can be up size in Malaysia. I bought an old school jdm rim for rm2000.

All these spare parts even leather seat, can be found in Malaysia.

I guess if you willing to do spend 2k, it be as good looking as the rest or even better.

For folks who are considering the Bezza, you might want to test out the position of the steering for comfortness.

The steering wheel column position is stone fixed (no up down nor telescopic adjustment).

You can confirm this with the SE during ur test drive.

Edited by Benni09
  • Praise 1

If you can wait until July.

I have inside information that my other fren Donald

will crash the stock markets in July and then we will

see a lower COE. I am not in a rush so I don't mind

waiting if can save a lot money on a new car. [thumbsup]

Include me pls, haha, cheers!

I was ard there so decided to drop by take a look, this is my update.

only premium X, auto and manual.

Auto asking price $76888

Manual asking price $74888

COE rebate $45K

keyless entry

push start/stop button

side mirror indicator ( no auto folding of side mirror)

fabric seats ( Add $800 for semi leather seats)

14" sport rims

electric steering ( no need change PSF)

run on timing chain ( no need to change timing belt)

5 yrs or 100,000km warranty

10 times free servicing, less wear and tear items.  

6 bids non guarantee, by default they will only bid $46k, any amt above is up to customer to decide.  [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]

Edited by Tianmo

Auto asking price $76888

COE rebate $45K

keyless entry

push start/stop button

14" sport rims

6 bids non guarantee, by default they will only bid $46k, any amt above is up to customer to decide. [laugh][laugh][laugh]

I believe the Deposit is 15k. With that amount to bid, what are the chances of getting one or will it be a waste of time waiting for the next 3 mths?

I believe the Deposit is 15k. With that amount to bid, what are the chances of getting one or will it be a waste of time waiting for the next 3 mths?

If you are not in a hurry to get the car. you can give it a try. Who knows, you might get it at the 6th bid..

who knows man, seem like everyone is saying that after CNY with weak economy, COE will break downwards, some even predict a $40K COE soon. End of the day is all up to individual believe and risk taking abilities.  

• Praise 1

Auto asking price $76888

COE rebate $45K

keyless entry

push start/stop button

14" sport rims

6 bids non guarantee, by default they will only bid $46k, any amt above is up to customer to decide.  [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]

looks reasonable?

any group purchase haha?

tested attrage, not yet test bezza.

• Praise 1

looks reasonable?

any group purchase haha?

tested attrage, not yet test bezza.

I dont know man. These two cars are very very close competitors, in fact I think if we put them in a fighting cage, none will walk out alive.  [laugh]

they both have their winning edge over the other in certain areas, but all by that little margin, none of those advantages would make or break the deal in my opinion.  To be far, I have not seen the showroom  Attrage ( though I saw many on the road), so I cannot comment too much on the car. However base on a side by side comparison using the compare feature in Sgcarmart, they are real close.

If I were to make a decision today, It will come down to purely on PRICE between the 2. [:p]  [laugh]  [laugh]

• Praise 1

What meaning arh? Above customer decide?

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1