Perodua Bezza

Cypher

Turbocharged

No need to go back Perocom.

Go to authorised workshop, ask for repair cost based on ownself pay.

Workshops have two different price lists - for ownself pay and claim insurance.

↡ Advertisement

Hi bros, need some advice urgently.

A driver reversed into my car earlier this evening. The damage on the bumper isnt bad but the front proximity sensor also kena. What I am afraid of is there is radiator damage although no signs of leaking.

She offered to settle privately but said depends on the cost. We took the photos, exchanged contact details and drove off.

I am thinking of going back to Perocom to assess the damage although its not part of the insurance authorized workshop.

Any advice on this?

Just need to remove the front bumper(held by few screws/clips to access the radiator. Get the workshop to settle this. Parts should not be an issue but make sure its original. Can ask JB Perodua for cost assessment too if time permits. Cheers.

Just need to remove the front bumper(held by few screws/clips to access the radiator. Get the workshop to settle this. Parts should not be an issue but make sure its original. Can ask JB Perodua for cost assessment too if time permits. Cheers.

Thanks @Cypher bro. Should I go to the AD or the list of authorized workshops from my insurance company?

Regardless of the either mentioned, should I also report the accident to the insurance since its private settlement? I understand some insurance companies might increase the premium even though it is entirely not the driver's fault (not sure how true is this).

No need to go back Perocom.

Go to authorised workshop, ask for repair cost based on ownself pay.

Workshops have two different price lists - for ownself pay and claim insurance.

Thanks @Vinceng.

Perocom quoted a fair price and the private settlement was..settled (no pun intended)

Hi all, anyone know where to get Perodua green and red logo? Tried ordering online but does not ship to Singapore.

U can get it here; https://s.lazada.sg/s.gWIj

A tad expensive if you ask me.

Otherwise, just go to any car aftermarket parts shop in JB and ask around.

• Praise 1

Hi all, anyone know where to get Perodua green and red logo? Tried ordering online but does not ship to Singapore.

If you not going to JB to get those, Can order from Lazada/Shopee MY and deliver to your friend's address..
  • Praise 1