Perodua Bezza

Cypher

Supersonic
1 hour ago, Mkl22 said:

Never tested the bezza. But attrage cmi. 

It seems like not many attrage on the road now? 

↡ Advertisement

7 hours ago, Hachi said:

The new attrage looked nice. Wonder how much will it cost?

Between Bezza and Attrage, I will go with Bezza. 

Turbocharged
(edited)

Here's why the Perodua Bezza is the best car under sub $60K

180km/h is chicken feet

image.png.f4b6c10480a73619ad1c098258a316fe.png

0-100km/h in 12.5 sec with just a 1.3L N.A. 1NR-VE14 engine sourced from Toyota and a 4 speed auto gearbox

image.png.42ac7858d4fd15e2c51a22ecce1d507b.png

The Toyota VVT-i engine in the Bezza

https://paultan.org/2016/07/16/perodua-bezza-engines-1-0-litre-1kr-ve-vvt-i-new-1-3-litre-1nr-ve-dual-vvt-i-updated-4-spd-auto/

image.png.d93a00f3b17107d3c1db02c9de8c94e2.png

Edited by Vinceng

Neutral Newbie

i wanted to get a bezza but then when i read all the comments be it from carmart and here, both also say bezza good will buy bezza

but i see a lot of attrage on the road but i never see a single bezza leh why ah?

Edited by adaamgohh
  • Praise 1

6 hours ago, adaamgohh said:

i wanted to get a bezza but then when i read all the comments be it from carmart and here, both also say bezza good will buy bezza

but i see a lot of attrage on the road but i never see a single bezza leh why ah?

If the badge matters to you.

• Praise 1

Turbocharged
10 hours ago, adaamgohh said:

mainly cause of the brand, Mitsubishi vs Perodua. The only good thing about Bezza is the engine from Toyota, if not mainly attrage might be better in terms of accessories level like cruise control, 6 airbags etc. 

• Praise 1

Bezza, 4 pot. Attrage only 3 pot... Now SG both got facelifted models. Bezza facelift not bad, LED headlamps and new front. Rear bench more comfort compared to pre-facelift. Parts easily get from Malaysia. Even now Covid cant travel, can get some accessory shop to ship or buy from Shopee. Attrage does offer better equipment, only lacking in the engine department.

one AD maybe not willing to top the difference in coe for e customers whereas the other one might be more willing to do so..... sometimes in business u earn lesser but at least make ur presence felt.... 

there r AD who fix coe at 32k n would not even top up a few hundred dollars...there goes the chance for e car to be on e road......

↡ Advertisement