Perodua Bezza

Cypher

IMO it's a basic car for a small family from A -B, basic means every things are basic eg: maintenance, parts, mod, patrol..so on

I've tried attrage with 4pax included se, 1st thing he did was on the radio volume high before I start to drive off. Personally found 

it vibrate a lot, noisy, engine lack of power when 4 pax. Go for what I need n I can afford not the brand or made.

Driving Bezza for almost 3 years.

Really a basic car for small family. Drove it into JB with 5 persons.....no problem. Enough power to go up MSCP in KSL shopping mall.

Th best thing is the FC. In normal city driving, I can achieved around 14-16K/L. Ever achieved 19.96 K/L when mostly travelled in highway.

• Haha! 1

20 hours ago, Niwde1980 said:

just checking if anyone already drive the new facelift model here ? does it have a button to fold the side mirror ? 

The pre facelift one got, so there should be one for facelift... No reason to take it out as its a standard feature in most cars today.

Twincharged
20 hours ago, 1258 said:

IMO it's a basic car for a small family from A -B, basic means every things are basic eg: maintenance, parts, mod, patrol..so on

I've tried attrage with 4pax included se, 1st thing he did was on the radio volume high before I start to drive off. Personally found 

it vibrate a lot, noisy, engine lack of power when 4 pax. Go for what I need n I can afford not the brand or made.

Yeah, tried the attrage a few years back. Sucks. A used fit is better. 

Edited by Mkl22

3 hours ago, bb21 said:

The pre facelift one got, so there should be one for facelift... No reason to take it out as its a standard feature in most cars today.

so meaning it has the motor for folding mirror ?

I ask the SE she told me use hand... 😱

Attrage vs Bezza, I think it makes a lot of sense to get Bezza. My family used to own a Proton in the late 90s and we held it on for 13 years. Every servicing or maintenance just drove in to Malaysia. Maintenance costs were really low. I believe Bezza will be the same too. And Bezza doesn't look too bad either compare to Attrage. But in fact, I see superiority over the Attrage in many ways if one look pass the brand, which to me is none of that importance.

Edited by Heartbreakid

8 hours ago, Niwde1980 said:

so meaning it has the motor for folding mirror ?

I ask the SE she told me use hand... 😱

Yes. Use hand to fold. No button.

On 8/6/2020 at 2:34 AM, adaamgohh said:

i wanted to get a bezza but then when i read all the comments be it from carmart and here, both also say bezza good will buy bezza

but i see a lot of attrage on the road but i never see a single bezza leh why ah?

Because sinkies very brand conscious but yet not conscious enough. 

They see mitsubishi brand = confirm good

Perodua brand is jiuhu brand = confirm cmi

But they don't know perodua actually partly own by daihatsu and Toyota, and using Toyota vvti engine. 

Another reason is also because sinkies feel buy jiuhu cars at sg price go jiuhu very laokui, that's why jiuhu cars not popular lor? Just my guess... 

• Praise 2

But badge conscious buyers in Singapore don't see this as a bargain and are turned off by the Perodua badge.

But if you  fit a Mercedes, Audi or BMW badge on the Bezza, buyers are happy to pay in excess of $100K.

Edited by Vinceng

On 8/10/2020 at 3:47 PM, MrHomely said:

Because sinkies very brand conscious but yet not conscious enough. 

They see mitsubishi brand = confirm good

Perodua brand is jiuhu brand = confirm cmi

But they don't know perodua actually partly own by daihatsu and Toyota, and using Toyota vvti engine. 

Another reason is also because sinkies feel buy jiuhu cars at sg price go jiuhu very laokui, that's why jiuhu cars not popular lor? Just my guess... 

Yes very true.

Bezza in MY RM 44k

Attrage in MY RM 74k

So drive to see relatives over CNY

looks like Attrage more worth while.

But Bezza is really the better car.

:grin: